[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The incompetence of the American military >Blind Japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: world-war-z1.jpg (205 KB, 600x923) Image search: [Google]
world-war-z1.jpg
205 KB, 600x923
>The incompetence of the American military
>Blind Japanese samurai and a Japanese otaku 2chan poster
>Stupid concepts like quislings and feral children
>Israel is best rael
>Is North Korea in a tunnel just hiding out or are they all zombies???????? It's like some kinda Schrodinger's cat of asians, so cool!
>"Muh dogs even though I hated them but now I attack people that do and now I'm in a special K9 unit durrrrrrr"
>DUDE I'M GUARDING RICH CELEBRITIES AND BILL MAHER AND ANNE COULTER ARE HAVING SEX ON THE BEACH LMAO

Oh no, how dare... HOW DARE Brad Pitt ruin such a *snicker* "classic" book?
>>
I liked it and your post didn't change that
>>
>>71276164
Just listen to the GOAT audiobook and move on bro
>>
LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
Making World War Z into a 2 hour movie is an absolute insult to the book.

HBO if anything should have bought the rights and made it into an high production mini-series.

What a fucking shame...
>>
>>71276164
It jumped scenes so quick I gave up trying to give a shit about what was happening
>>
L A N D W A R R I O R
>>
>>71280388
We all know that to be the case.

>>71276164
Can we at least get a new pasta to start these threads with? Fuck, you really just don't fucking let up, do you?

Bad as the cunnyposters imo
>>
>>71276164
There's nothing wrong with anything you said.

You just paraphrased it in a condescending manner, that can be done for any material. And by the way you did a piss poor job with this shitpost, not sure how you actually found the confidence to click 'post'
>>
>>71280388
Fucking HBO was supposed to have bought Y: The Last Man and make that into a show. They always let us down.
>>
>>71276164
FUCK YOU, FUCKING RETARD
The book was great.
>>
>>71280388
THIS
>>
File: 1273636650111.jpg (22 KB, 237x264) Image search: [Google]
1273636650111.jpg
22 KB, 237x264
I thought the movie was great. The ending was a bit abrupt though and it needs a sequel with them slowly curing the virus or something.
>>
>>71276164
If you have this on DVD, watch the Q&A on the special features. If you didn't think Max Brooks was a self important prick before, you sure as shit will afterwards.
>>
>>71276164

It was a TERRIBLE fucking book.

The movie was pretty bad, but it was much much better than the book. The Israel scene and the fight on the plane were great.
>>
>>71276164

Is this repostkino?
>>
>>71276164
>The incompetence of the American military
>implying this is anything new
>>
>>71282530
America is the best fighting force on the planet both in tech and training
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.