[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People pretend Louis Theroux is based >He did an episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: louis theoroux.jpg (855 KB, 1152x1152) Image search: [Google]
louis theoroux.jpg
855 KB, 1152x1152
>People pretend Louis Theroux is based
>He did an episode defending the degenerate lifestyle of trannies

Explain yourself, /tv/ (or should I say "/transvestite/")
>>
>>71272441

I like Louis but I haven't watched this documentary cause I think it will probably make me angry.
>>
>>71272441
Mate transgender folks just wanna be happy, why does that bother you so much? I bet you've never even encountered one
>>
>defending

He didn't do anything of the sort. He awkwardly stared around not saying anything or pressing the matter because this particular topic was too hot for him.

I'm not saying I'm happy about that, but I thought it was pretty clear how uncomfortable it all made him.
>>
>>71272441
>>He did an episode defending
I think you need to rewatch that shit, idiot. Also stop visiting stormblr, it's melting your brain.
>>
Transexuals aren't a minority
>>
Are these on Netflix or archived somewhere?
>>
>>71272572
Anyone who defines themselves that strongly based on physical appearance and group identity is probably a faggot desu. But I agree the modern left pretty much poisons them via association in peoples' minds.
>>
>>71272441
>>He did an episode defending

No he didnt.
>>
>>71272572
Humans don't like anything that's seen as different, also they're insecure and repressed closet tranny/homo lovers.
>>
He sure seemed pretty uncomfortable with the parents forcing their young children to "transition". He seemed to sympathize with the father who wasn't having any of it with the one kid with divorced parents.
>>
I've never seen that one, but how is it "defending"? Any media that observes some cultural phenomena which doesn't berate it for being incorrect means it supports that culture?

Oh wait, OP is a giant cocksucking faggot who makes a post declaring that an entire board holds a singular opinion, which means the thread is a giant shitpost. Which is great because there is not enough of them.
>>
>>71272628
>Anyone who defines themselves that strongly based on physical appearance and group identity is probably a faggot desu.
>This doesn't affect me in the slightest, but it makes me angry!
>>
>>71272441
Haven't watched this one and if the case that's terrible for two reasons:

1) He's supposed to be impartial. His shtick works so well because he comes off as a sort of naive but curious man with a boyish charm that lets odd or offputting types just spill their guts. Only time I've seen him be impartial is the neo nazis and maybe the Westboro baptists.

2) Trans are definitively mentally ill. There should be no support of any of their decisions until proper study and analysis has been conducted. You wouldn't support a schizophrenic's decision to become a grapefruit.
>>
>>71272665
>i asked for a reason someone might dislike trannies and was given one so now i'll start shitposting
>u mad bro? :^)
>>
File: 1452270030251.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1452270030251.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
>>71272441
he's cute
by the way, it's not up to the kid how he or she feels. It's up to the parent to tell them how they feel.
>>
I don't think wanting to chop off your own dick is normal behavior. Society should help these people until a medication or procedure is advanced enough to transform them into the desired gender without adverse effects.
>>
>>71272527
I watched the first 5 mins. It made me angry
>>
>>71272649
>if they don't like something, that means they secretly love it or are it

I'll never understand this lefty mantra
>>
>>71273345
Oh, I remember it was when the Jewish doctor came on
>>
>>71272705
op is an idiot, louis didn't take sides and exposed the jew doctors taking advantage of these kids for surgery money
>>
>>71273382
Me either, but the one that confuses me the most is the "weapons and cars are penises substitutes". It's like you can't enjoy swords or guns or expensive cars or big cars without people wondering how big my dick is, and I just don't get the correlation
>>
File: ascientificmystery.jpg (71 KB, 552x360) Image search: [Google]
ascientificmystery.jpg
71 KB, 552x360
>>71272441
Are you retarded? It's literally the opposite.
>>
"degenerate"

That's just the conservatard version of libtard "problematic".

You shout it to avoid actual debate.

Theroux is looking at people with these beliefs. Just because you disagree with them, that doesn't mean you can just write them off as "degenerate".

We have freedom of speech and religion in this country.

Their rights to their beliefs and speaking out about them are as valid as yours.

Yet all you idiots can do is yell "degenerate" like some mantra.

I disagree with their beliefs, but I realize they are in a free country and are free to hold them.

God bless America.
>>
>>71273417
Sometimes a Humvee is just a Humvee.
Sometimes it's a sign of an asshole trying to compensate for something, whether it's a tiny dick or some other insecurity.

I saw one asshole the other day who parked one in a no parking zone behind a couple handicap spots making it difficult for people to get in and out of them.

It was so cliche I wish I had taken a pic.
>>
>>71273581
>You shout it to avoid actual debate.

I used to defend trannies for the longest time and tbqh there's no merits to their lifestyle
>>
>>71273869
I'm not sure why you care if their lifestyle has merit or not actually now that I think about it. Are you one of those people who actually says things like "you should have to have an IQ test before you breed" ?
>>
>>71274086
>Are you one of those people who actually says things like "you should have to have an IQ test before you breed" ?

Well I used to be a liberal, so I probably thought like that.
>>
ayyyy
>>
someone link me it. I need a comfy doc to fall asleep to.
>>
REEEE
>>
If you actually paid attention to this documentary it paints a picture of pushy liberal parents prodding their kids in what might be the wrong direction just to satisfy and reaffirm their own beliefs. It's actually kind of depressing.
>>
>>71274871
Pls spoon feed
>>
>>71273304
This will never happen. The second anybody with credibility even wants to research it they will get shouted down by the SJW echochamber and be branded as an inhuman monster who wants to eat babies and kill anybody that isn't a straight white male for even suggesting that it's a mental illness that needs a treatment other than genital mutilation and hormone treatments. It's not worth the trouble of possibly losing your livelihood and being incessantly harassed by liberal arts majors
>>
>>71272572
My buddy's teenage son just came out. God knows what it entails.

It bugs me because I don't believe it. It's not something you can or should question. There's no support for "maybe you're trans, but maybe you're just a different man confused by stereotypes and roles."

No matter what, men will never be women. They need help, and they aren't finding it in this progressive nonsense.
>>
Trannies should be rounded up and put to death
>>
>>71276990
>I have never spoken to a medical professional about this issue: the post

Any legitimate psychologist will take upwards of a year to properly diagnose this just like with any other mental illness (it is one btw, nobody denies this, the issue is about whether the treatment is appropriate)

It's not like they just go in one day and say "I want to be a girl doc" and get put on hormones, it's an incredibly lengthy process where a qualified medical professional has to get to know their inner thoughts to determine if this is really what they want or if they are in fact, like you said, just confused about certain things.
>>
>>71273581
Theroux works for the BBC. They don't have freedom of speech over there.
>>
HOI
>>
File: owl.jpg (68 KB, 473x378) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
68 KB, 473x378
>>71272572
listen you faggot

until this very year honest folks have been fighting against the commie fag mafia that's been attacking the institutions and values of this country since the late 50's until you anal aspelunking fairies got your "gay marriage" allowed by a SELECT COMMITTEE OF UNELECTED REPRESENTATIVES and not the people

and not even what, 6, 7 months later this stupid transfaggot nonsense is being pushed with the force of 40 years of gay "rights" bullshit

there's a huge fucking problem, and you're part of it. Do your family a favor and suck start a shotgun now instead of waiting another 10 years to finish the job
>>
>>71273304
we need to call these aberrations what they are

eunuchs
>>
>>71276450
even the man who did the first one of these procedures, which was done incredibly illicitly and unethically, to put things lightly, has gone on record as saying it does NOTHING to fix the delusion

John Hopkins had it's top surgeon or neuroscientist or some shit that was high up with these "treatments" that said it was absolutely ridiculous

and yet here we are

fucking shitlibs man
>>
>>71279527
is this pasta?
>>
>>71276450
>>71279595
Tranny advocates managed to shut down a clinic that simply held the best course of action was to monitor patients until they were old enough to understand the ramifications of gender reassignment (and to ensure that the "transgender" feelings weren't simply a phase)

It's really getting out of hand
>>
idk but my friend seems happy with her new tits and vagina

feels almost like the real thing
>>
File: 1441978911924.jpg (44 KB, 484x495) Image search: [Google]
1441978911924.jpg
44 KB, 484x495
>>71280748
>her
>>
>>71280808
I don't like being called a dickhead, she doesn't like being called "him" and some blacks don't like being called nigger, it's all the same game anon
>>
>>71272572
They're in denial, and they're pulling other people down along with them.
>>
>>71280880
except "him" is a pronoun, not a derogatory noun you retard, sorry you had to settle for a tranny but that doesn't mean you can shoehorn them into a victim box so you'd feel justified for your weak actions
>>
>>71272441
>Defending
What I recall was his fear for the kid, there was an unspoken suggestion that the kid was a victim of parental abuse.
>>
>>71272572
>Mate transgender folks just wanna be happy

They also want to trick straight men into thinking they are really women, and then fucking them. This is paradoxically written off as "If you're attracted to one of them, you probably knew deep down anyway", which violates the whole point of the exercise, which is to pass.

So no, it's not just about them being happy. It's about their happiness first, and fuck anyone who happens to get caught up in their game of play-pretend. They are just collateral damage and not important.
>>
>>71272572
>why does that bother you so much?
Because society is trying to force us to bow to their will? Because they want us to let them use the wrong bathroom, and they want to force us to see them as what they want to be, and force us to treat them as though they are a sex they will never be?

Because they're legitimately mentally ill and need treatment, not coddling? Because the normalization of mental illnesses isn't a good thing?

Seriously though, go the fuck back to tumblr.
>>
>>71281044
>I fucked a tranny once
>Now I'm scared I caught The Gay
>>
File: 1446109290731.jpg (38 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1446109290731.jpg
38 KB, 720x405
>>71281086
>"Dude so she has a dick, so what?"
>>
>>71281086
You're a fucking faggot.
>>
Are all transsexuals automatically homosexual too?

And also, I approve of normie children and teenagers chopping their dicks off. It's something they will obviously regret later in life, and I'm ok with that because I like seeing normies suffer
>>
>>71272441

Well that boy wasn't going to amount to anything anyway.

He's just riding the fame train to dollar town.
>>
>>71280982
>settle
>implying im in any sort of relationship with them
fucking someone isn't settling lmao

and im saying that in their perceptive they see it as derogatory, kinda like us aussies don't care if they're called a cunt but americans get butthurt about it
>>
>>71281086

This is basically how these concerns are dismissed. You say online that you don't want to accidentally fuck a MTF and you get called a dudebro with a repressed fetish.

Trannies expect empathy for their plight while treating their own victims with disdain
>>
>>71272572

You could say that about anyone.

>Serial killers just wanna be happy
>Anorexics just wanna be happy
>Cutters just wanna be happy
>Heroin addicts just wanna be happy
>Morbidly obese people just wanna eat their way to happiness
>Religious people just wanna be happy

Doesn't mean society has to put up with their delusions.

And if you've ever editied Wikipedia, I guarantee you've encountered a tranny, probably an admin.
>>
File: 1466402626128.jpg (500 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1466402626128.jpg
500 KB, 1280x1707
women hate traps the most

t.woman
>>
>>71281166
Chopping your dick off would disqualify you from being a 'normie', that is not normal
>>
>>71272441

HAAII ETZU BATSU
>>
>>71272649
>repressed closet tranny/homo lovers.

This logic is totally schizo.

>If you hate something, that means you must secretly love it!
>If you're against murdereres, that means you must secretly love murder!

And can people please stop using the word "phobia" wrong?

It means "fear of", not "hate."

Nobody is afraid of Muslims, unless they're on a plane, or at a New Year's Eve celebration.

Nobody is afraid of gays, unless they're an EMT inside the Pulse night club and not wearing a hazmat suit.

Nobody is afraid of gays, unless they're waiting for a blood transfusion, and the retards manage to allow men-who-have-sex-with-men donate blood again after Arthur Ashe fucking died from an infected blood transfusion.

Nobody is afraid of gays, unless they're in the military, and the guy next to him just got shot and his blood spattered all over his face, since about 156,000 people who have HIV in the US are unaware of it.
>>
>>71272665
>>This doesn't affect me in the slightest, but it makes me angry!

Almost everything people read about online doesn't affect them in the slightest, but people still get angry.

Anger is not a choice. It's a reflex.
>>
File: 1466865132390.jpg (981 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466865132390.jpg
981 KB, 1920x1080
>>71281376
epic bro,simply epic.
>>
>>71273304
>until a medication or procedure is advanced enough to transform them into the desired gender without adverse effects.

A CRISPR/Cas9 gene drive, in the womb, to change the sex of the fetus.

Then watch as they're born and want to be the other gender.
>>
When technology advances to the point where gender re-assignment surgery is effective enough that a layman literally can't tell the trans-person wasn't born that way, will you guys still have a problem with this? Serious question, because this will probably happen within your lifetime.
>>
>>71281044
HAHHHAHHA

Is this real?? Don't you worry fatfuck, not even trannies want to fuck you
>>
>>71273382
>I'll never understand this lefty mantra

Me neither. But there is this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_plethysmograph
>men who are more homophobic show greater penile arousal to stimuli depicting gay sex than do less homophobic men
>>
>>71281376
>Nobody is afraid of gays, unless they're an EMT inside the Pulse night club and not wearing a hazmat suit.
>Nobody is afraid of gays, unless they're in the military, and the guy next to him just got shot and his blood spattered all over his face, since about 156,000 people who have HIV in the US are unaware of it.
Where the fuck does this stupid myth come from? HIV doesn't survive long at all outside the human body. If EMTs would have to wear hazmat suits to deal with HIV-infected people, picking up tweaking junkies would become a hell of a lot more expensive. Medical-grade gloves and not rolling around in fresh bodily fluids from an infected person suffice.
You're retarded if you perpetrate this myth.
>>
>>71281077
>I can't handle change its so scary!!!!
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!!

Dude you can just ignore them you insecure cunt, no one is making you live with or become a trannie.
>>
>>71281453

Yes? Of course, it's fucking terrifying

The problem is that the seeds of rationalizing this have already been planted. If you "really are" whatever gender you want to be, you have no responsibility to tell your partner you were born a man, because the concept doesn't apply.
>>
The thing with these SJW transsexual lunatics is that they don't want to assume the identity of a woman, they want to assume the identity of a transsexual and then perform the usual victimhood rites and go on a loud crusade against their oppressors.
>>
>>71281129
>SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!
>If I hate them like an edgy 13 year old I can repress that night!!! IT WAS ONLY ONCE!
>>
>>71281491
>>71281453
>mfw the technology will get so efficient people will become "switches" they'll be male one day and female the next, then male for a week and female for a month.
>mfw people will almost certainly actually do this
>>
>>71281453
I just think the technology seems primitive in general and am concerned with the saftey of fellow humans tbqh but i do think we will eventually have the tech to make everything work and look right.

However i do not think kids should be able to make this choice.
>>
Who best "girl" here?
>>
>>71281491
>Yes? Of course, it's fucking terrifying
Why? I'm honestly not even pro-tranny, I just don't understand the anxiety people have about this. Unless they're getting some kind of federal funding for their surgery I just don't see how it negatively impacts anyone else.
>>
>>71281481
>Dude you can just ignore them you insecure cunt
No you can't. They're all over the news. The internet. Everywhere.

If you refuse to call one by their preferred pronouns, suddenly you're a transphobic biggot.
>>
>>71281516
How will we make people taller and shorter though? and hands bigger and smaller?

I feel like we are still decades away
>>
>>71281491
But you can't tell at all, and I'm assuming you like/love your partner so what's the problem?

inb4
>muh god tho
>>
>>71281525
>Why?
Not that guy, but you'd be okay with fucking a dude as long as he had the body of a girl?

Because that's fucking weird.
>>
>>71281529
Why are you talking to trannies then you fucking faggot? Jesus it's not that hard, leave them be and they'll leave you be
>>
>>71281453
>When technology advances to the point where gender re-assignment surgery is effective enough that a layman literally can't tell the trans-person wasn't born that way

By that time I'm sure the "consensus" will have been overturned, and they'll start looking at alternative forms of treatment like CBT mixed with anti-psychotics

I mean the fact that even now something like ~80% of post-op trannies can't orgasm says a lot for the state of the surgery
>>
>>71281518
>However i do not think kids should be able to make this choice.
I agree with this, and I think parents pumping their young children with hormones and getting them surgery is the most troubling thing about this. How can a child really understand the consequences of this decision?
>>
>>71273581

Ridiculous.

People used to use other words. Sinful. Wicked. Evil. Immoral. It's what degenerate means. Debased. Corrupt. Degraded. Debauched. Reprobate. Regress. Decline. Etc.

Then libtards with their postmodernism and moral relativism and atheism came up with "problematic."

It's a debate about morality (or lack thereof).

Conservatives say trannies are degenerate (because they are).

Liberals says "Nuh uh! That's just like, your opinion, man! We cannot judge! Why don't you recognize their make-believe 'gender identity' that is unfalsifable and therefore unscientific?"

People are free to believe what they want. But others are free point out when those beliefs are insane.

People have free speech. Which also means people are free to criticize.

Not all beliefs are valid. Not all opinions are valid. Beliefs do not have to correspond to reality. When beliefs don't correspond to reality, they should be called out, especially if they lead to some harm.

A man is free to believe he's s woman. But his belief does not make it so.
>>
>>71281461

What was funny?
>>
>>71281550
what is the problem if you can't see that they used to be a man?
>>
>>71281550
>literally the notion being discussed was that it was advanced enough that you would never be able to tell
>Your partner whom you love is still your partner
>Suddenly it's all shockingly different

So you're just super insecure about your sexuality or what?
Dude guess what I had blonde hair when I was a kid!!! :o
>>
>>71281550
Well I'm gay so I'm naturally not really going to see eye-to-eye with you on this, but I'm trying to understand.
>>
>>71281585
>trannies are degenerate (which they are)
>[citation needed]

Here comes some ridiculous and fanatical religious scripture as an objective reference, oh boy.
>>
>>71281586
>The trannies wanna fuck me!!
>Literally no one else does, and I have complete agency over my sexual actions, but I swear the trannies wanna fuck me and I'm scared! :/
>>
>>71279110

That's just before they start hormones or start to "transition" (which doesn't actually happen).

But they can live in their delusions for much longer before that, and have other people encourage their delusions.
>>
>>71281592
>>71281600
Men's and women's brains are different. Just because a man may have a woman's body doesn't mean he's not a man.
>>
>>71281600
>was that it was advanced enough that you would never be able to tell

Which will probably never happen, so it's a pointless hypothetical
>>
>>71281525

> I just don't understand the anxiety people have about this.

I really, REALLY do not want to sex with a man. I don't care how many hormones you take or how good the surgery was, it's still a man.

Meanwhile, you have the entire raft of progressive politics calling you a bigot for thinking this.

The anxiety is based on the legitimate fear that you will get tricked into sex with a man, then have no recourse for complaint, being told to be a good progressive and play along with it

iIt is a bleak and horrible future
>>
>>71281669
their brain makes you gay?
>>
>>71281582
What would be the appropriate age to allow it?

Their arguement is it is easier to transition before puberty so,maybe around 16/17 would be a good middle ground,it still seems kinda young to be making a life altering choice though.
>>
>>71281086

No, it's false advertising.

A tranny is the embodiment of false advertising. And most don't "pass" anyway.
>>
>>71281585
/pol/ really is the worst thing to happen to the internet
>>
>>71273044
Kill yourself you libtard self loathing cuck
>>
>>71281690
>I really, REALLY do not want to sex with a man. I don't care how many hormones you take or how good the surgery was, it's still a man.
What if the surgery gets to the point where a trans-woman can even conceive children, and there's just literally no way a non-doctor could ever tell they were a man at one point? Would this still bother you? In what sense would they still be a man if that happens?

I promise I'm not trolling, I'm just trying to deconstruct what bothers people about this.
>>
He didn't defend anything, he just observed, as he always does.
>>
>>71281735
>What if the surgery gets to the point where a trans-woman can even conceive children

They're barely at the "construct a viable vagina" stage. I honestly don't think that will happen in our lifetime
>>
>>71281673
Thats just plainly untrue, sorry mate
>>
>>71281699
I just don't see someone under 15 or 16 being equipped to understand the permanence and full consequences of the decision. Even at that age it's still a little troubling to me.
>>
>>71281661
Can I borrow you for some time? I have a presentation today and I need a good projector
>>
>>71281768
It will happen, even if it's not within your lifetime. I still think it's worth begging the question with the hypothetical though.
>>
>be 5 years
>know nothing about life
>want vagina instead of penis

I didn't watch the doc, but srsly wtf. when i was 5 I didnt even know what a vagina looked like
>>
File: 1310828277255.jpg (56 KB, 505x388) Image search: [Google]
1310828277255.jpg
56 KB, 505x388
>>71272572

>tfw met a 6'5 chubby tranny with visible facial hair

no one wants to see that shit, it's literally repulsive
>>
>>71281044
what about trannies who fuck women
>>
>>71281771
>Thats just plainly untrue,

Plastic surgery has been around for how long and they're still struggling with penis enlargements that don't have more cons than pros. I really don't think we'll see the sort of advances you're expecting before doctors realise it's probably better to treat them as you would victims of other mental disorders
>>
>>71281802
>le projection!!

You literally said trannies want to trick straight men into having sex with them. That's what we call paranoid delusions.
>>
>>71281845
>I really don't think we'll see the sort of advances you're expecting before doctors realise it's probably better to treat them as you would victims of other mental disorders
I work in the mental health industry and I can tell you pretty plainly that this is not going to happen.
>>
>>71281453
>When technology advances to the point where gender re-assignment surgery is effective enough that a layman literally can't tell the trans-person wasn't born that way, will you guys still have a problem with this?

If it requires surgery, that will never happen.

Plastic surgeons can certainly "work miracles", but as they say, "the hands don't lie."

If they use a CRISPR/Cas9 gene drive embedded in a virus to physically alter every chromosome in someone's body, maybe.

It's like saying, if sandwich technology advances to a point where people can hide shit in sandwiches and a layman can't tell, would you have a problem with it? Yes. Yes I would.

Stop pretending your something you're not, and insisting everyone else plays along.
>>
>>71281845
In the end it won't even be plastic surgery that sorts them out. In fifty years they'll probably be growing vaginas in vats to transplant onto them
>>
>>71281861
It may sound weird to you, but I'm not the same person you were talking to
>>
>>71281809
Which tech do you fellas want the most in our lifetime

>The ablity to Change your Appearence/Gender/Race flawlessly

>Spaceships capable of Interstellar travel

>Perfect VR in which you can feel/taste and smell everything with in it

>A 3D printer capable of making anything perfectly
>>
>>71281845
>10 years ago transexual lifestyles were not really accepted at all
>Somehow the technological progress made in that time can be projected into a much more accepting and open minded present and future

Yeah, nah. Gender reassignment technology is no longer as much of a taboo to as many people, many of whole work in the field of R&D.
>>
>>71281886
>I..it wasn't me that got btfo.. fuck you... :/
>>
>>71272572
this isn't about 'transgender folks'

it's about toddlers and kids who might be caught pushing around a pram or trying on dresses who are then put on hormone blockers and have that behaviour reinforced by their parents
>>
>>71281475

Is that why medical professionals and phlebotomists wear gloves poindexter?

I know EMTS don't wear hazmat suits, that was hyperbole you dense fuck. But how much blood do you think 50 people's bodies contained?

HIV doesn't "survive"? It's not even alive to begin with. It's a fucking virus.

The point is, words like "Islamophobia" and "homophobia" are used wrong.

The only reason to be afraid of Muslims is because you're afraid they're going to kill you (or overrun your population).

The only reason to be afraid of gays is because they're the demographic with the highest rate of HIV (and they're mentally ill, and degenerate, and promiscuous, and may even have a thing for boys).

But gays should be "Islamophobes", because many Muslims want to kill gays.
>>
>>71281874
>If they use a CRISPR/Cas9 gene drive embedded in a virus to physically alter every chromosome in someone's body, maybe.
This is more or less what I was getting at, but I didn't want to assume people here would know what that was.

>Stop pretending your something you're not, and insisting everyone else plays along.
The issue that I'm poking at here is that if someone can change themselves to such a degree that they have all the qualities of a woman, are they still pretending? In what sense are they not a woman at that point?

Here's another example for you: most men don't really like having sex with super obese women. They find them repulsive and find it embarrassing if other people know they have sex with a fatty. But if a fat woman gets weight loss surgery, diets and exercises her way into an attractive body, is she a fat person pretending to be thin? Is she trying to trick people into fucking a fat person?
>>
>>71281928
Where did you BTFO'd him exactly?
>>
I'm not against trans people, but I can't help but look at them as inferior. A trans girl is just a failed man, who was too weak to endure all the responsibilities of a man and decided to take the easy road and become a simple fuckdoll for other men.
>>
>>71281481
>>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!!

This is the dumbest fucking strawman anyone ever uses online. Holy shit.

Let's just reduce 2,000 years of ethics and morality and philosophy and criticism to the image of a child screaming at others for doing things they don't like.
>>
>>71282005
>I'm not against trans people, but holy fuck do I fucking hate women don't even get me started fucking irresponsible fuckdolls

hypogriff
>>
>>71281503
>The thing with these SJW transsexual lunatics is that they don't want to assume the identity of a woman, they want to assume the identity of a transsexual and then perform the usual victimhood rites and go on a loud crusade against their oppressors.

Wow. Exactly.
>>
>>71281540
taller and shorter? hands bigger and smaller?

once they figure out how to replicate genitalia that's all that's gonna really matter.
>>
>>71282052
>ethics and morality haven't changed in 2000 years

Yeah nahhh, maybe your gay little religious book has only been moderately edited and changed in 2000 years, but overall social values have changed drastically. Stop forcing your religious agenda on society as a whole you fucking fanatic.
>>
>>71282068
How did I even imply I hate women?
>>
File: peperollseyesandisnotveryhappy.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
peperollseyesandisnotveryhappy.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
All this transgender bullshit is just a big psyop and more jew brainwashing propoganda.

If they can convince you a man can become a woman, then they can convince you of anything.

The people that are all suddenly becoming "tranny" are just sad, lonely and depressed men who desperately crave any form of attention.

It's also men who see how much adoration women get, and want to get some of that too (as they feel undesirable as men)

It's all just a big joke.

When people start going along with it and "pretending" with them... it's incredible... What society has come to.
>>
>>71281565

Because they're coming into the women's restroom?
>>
>>71282091
>too weak to take all the responsibility of a man
Implying women have less responsibility or some shit
>Take the easy road
Implying being a woman is 'easy'
>Become a simple fuckdoll for other men
Implying this is what women do

You implied it a shit load you dickhead.
>>
I bet you loved the Westboro Baptist Church one though, didn't you you retarded godbothering amerilards?
>>
>>71272441
Watching it now and it's very upsetting with the woman who is happy for their kid but still feels she lost her son.
>>
>>71273399
i believe he also touched on the increase in suicide related to those who follow through with the surgery
>>
>>71282087
Well i'm only 5'3,i wouldnt want to be a supreme manlet if i choose to transition tbqh.
>>
>>71282097
Please go try tell this to someone in public, not in your anonymous echo chamber.

Oh wait, what's that? They won't listen because they're all indoctrinated? And only the disenfranchised, likely uneducated and not very wealthy outcasts like yourself can see the truth? Huh, funny that.
>>
Daily reminder that you'll never be a girl. Never ever. At best, you'll be a "girl."
>>
>>71282139
>talking to people in the bathroom

I've got news, YOU are way fucking weirder than any trannie.
>>
>>71282090
>social values have changed drastically

no, not much.

or do you consider your opinion on social values the major factor in your enumeration of all social values?
>>
>>71282097
>the idea that there's a massive conspiracy to brainwash the public about trannies is easier to except than the fact that society is just changing and becoming more accepting of these kinds of people

this is why nobody in your real life listens to you, just in case you were wondering
>>
>>71281640

Homosexuality can be criticized from a purely evolutionary standpoint, and so can trannydom.

Both are degenerate, a backwards step in evolution.

Every human alive today is the result of generation after generation of heterosexual reproduction.

Many species can change their gender (like slugs, snails), but humans are not one of them. The most any human could hope for is changing their appearance. But gender is based on chromosomes, not appearances.

Trannies are all about appearances. It's totally superficial. They can't change their chromosomes. It's aided and abetted by the plastic surgery industry (part of the fashion industry), which likes to trick people into thinking an older person is younger, or even degenerate things like giving people other people's faces.

You're not going to find a citation for a moral judgement on trannies. Although there is this:

>Zizek prescribes a dose of Christianity to an anemic and largely impotent Left he diagnoses as suffering from a debilitating malady - postmodern ethical relativism.
>>
>>71282150
Trans women were born Men. They had their role in life assigned, they had their responsibilities and their life assigned at birth. They figured that's too hard for them. Do you think they'd change their sex because being a man is 'too easy' or something?
Trans women don't even have the same responsibilities women do. They don't give birth, they don't make homes and families.
Women have their own responsibilities in life that trans women don't.
Now go back to your containment safezone
>>
>>71272441

I like his documentaries. I don't look to him for moral guidance.
>>
The kids stuff makes me mad/sad, but the black guy Louis met who used to be a woman was cool and made me respect them.

Why do women who become men not only look better, but are much less attention whorey about the transition and don't have neon colored hair and shit?
>>
>>71272572
Trans "people" are mentally ill though, they should be treated, not enabled.
It's nothing like gay people. Gayness has been present in human history since forever and it's also present in animals. Transfaggotry doesn't appear in the animal kingdom and has only emerged recently, when it comes to human history.
>>
>>71282194
>you are here
>reality
oh sure you can call yourself a female but it doesn't make you one. genetically you will never be. it's truth and to deny it is delusional, indoctrinated or not.
>>
>>71282246
Imagine if we had this attitude towards cancer and other diseases.
>>
>>71282232
>social values haven't changed in 2000 years

How's Syria? It seems nice, if not a little dangerous. Are ISIS doing a good job governing?
>>
>>71282245
>Homosexuality can be criticized from a purely evolutionary standpoint, and so can trannydom.
I guess, but it's kind of pointless to do so. Is your every action in life directed at reproducing and passing along your genetic material to a new generation? Is it some kind of moral imperative to do so? Do you feel the same way about completely heterosexual people who choose not to have children for whatever reason?
>>
>>71282276
Being trans is a disease? I never even implied that, you moron.
People try to cure their diseases, trans people want to further their transitioning
>>
>>71281402
>Anger is not a choice. It's a reflex.
jesus christ what a faggot
>>
How is a parent buying solely girl's clothing for a boy as to make him feel like a girl and then urge him to do life-changing hormone therapy not child abuse? Fuck SJWs. Brainwashed fucking babies.
>>
>>71281729

/pol/ is just one of the last conservative places on the Internet.

At some point, as people get older, they realize how retarded so many liberal and "progressive" ideas are. Liberals claim to be so "tolerant", yet are incredibly intolerant of religious people, and people with traditional conservative values.

And people realize there is a reason that "conservative values" have existed for thousands, if not tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands of years.

Life has existed on Earth for over 4 billion years. "Gay marriage" is less than 16 years old. In the universe. It's similar with trannies. These are new fads. They're not sustainable in any way. Like the internal combustion engine. Humanity may go insane for 200 years, but then realize the actual effects of these new human inventions.

Many species can change their gender (like slugs or snails), but humans cannot.

Once again.

A man is free to believe he's a woman. But his belief does not make it so.

Next you'll tell me that a man is free to believe in God. But his belief does not make it so. How could anyone criticize theists for their beliefs, but think trannies are perfectly sane?
>>
>>71282313
What is wrong with transitioning other then the technology not being 100% yet?
>>
>>71282288
>changed drastically

big difference

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syria#Culture
>>
>>71282265
>Transfaggotry doesn't appear in the animal kingdom

Hyenas say otherwise faggot /pol/cuck :^)
>>
>>71282361
Nothing, I already explained I tolerate trans people, I just regard them as inferior to people who accepted their role in life
>>
>>71282245
>Homosexuality can be criticised from a purely evolutionary standpoint

Uh oh, nobody tell him how many animals display homosexual behaviours.

Oh what the hell, it's at least 1,500 different species. It's entirely natural buddy.

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=KXM3F59y1jkC&lpg=PA31&ots=WHZM3ket0V&dq=there%20are%20more%20homosexual%20animals%20than%20heterosexual&pg=PA30#v=onepage&q&f=false
>>
>>71282372
No they don't, stop making shit up my mentally ill friend
>>
>>71282360
>Next you'll tell me that a man is free to believe in God. But his belief does not make it so. How could anyone criticize theists for their beliefs, but think trannies are perfectly sane?
Plenty of liberal people are religious or otherwise don't care about people being religious. This is a false equivalency.
>>
>>71282360
>"Gay marriage" is less than 16 years old

Gay relationships have existed longer than marriage has.

Longer than the very country of the United States has existed.

Dumbfuck.
>>
>>71282246
>Conform to my idea of gender norms!

Nah, your responsibilities are not subscribed to you the second you are determined to be a certain gender in the womb you colossal retard.
>>
>>71281735

What bothers people is the fakeness, the falseness, the delusions.

And it wouldn't be from surgery. It would have to be stem cells, or at the genetic level.

Would it bother you if a white person claimed to actually be a black person and always talked about how much racial discrimination they've faced? How about if they could actually surgically change their skin color?

This is about people pretending to be someone they're not, and forcing everyone else to play along. Such people are normally called frauds, phonies.
>>
File: gal-ghosts7-jpg.jpg (62 KB, 1200x648) Image search: [Google]
gal-ghosts7-jpg.jpg
62 KB, 1200x648
>>71282342
well yeh, we get it.
they can make life altering decisions like this, then who's to say they aren't capable of sucking my dick or not?

you know that slippery slope we talked about a few years ago.

YOU'RE IN ONE.
>>
>>71282405
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotted_hyena

Nice try.

There's also the fact that amphibians will actually physically change genders too, but I decided to stick with a mammal.
>>
>people here unironically believe that gender is a "spectrum"
What the fuck happened to /tv/ ? Did reddit invade because of the /got/ general ?
>>
>>71282437
>Such people are normally called frauds, phonies.

Or in the case of a persistent delusion, the mentally ill. And up until recently this was accurately labelled as such.
>>
>>71282429
Whatever you say, buddy, enjoy being treated as a mindless worthless fuckdoll by absolutely everyone in the world (yes even the ones that "support" your decision) :)
>>
>>71282405
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141028-the-truth-about-spotted-hyenas
>>
>>71282439
if a 10 year old can decide he wants to be a girl, by all means let me fuck them more loli pucci for /tv/ go away /pol/tards
>>
>>71281892

Carbon capture from the atmosphere.
>>
>>71282271
Well lucky enough gender reassignment will soon be advanced enough to help that, and I honestly can't wait. I contribute to a G.R. R&D fund, as transphobia is such a primitive and inexcusable form of discrimination that is still all too prevalent.

And before you jump to conclusions, I'm a straight born male with a gorgeous young female born girlfriend, we just loathe seeing the hate and vitriol spewed by the more insecure and less accepting members of society.
>>
>>71282479
anon has a point, you have no responsibilities determined by gender, unless you subscribe to the social norms. its got nothing to do with transexuals being mentally ill or homos being degenerate though.
>>
>>71282517
Trans women have less responsibilities in life than cis men

Prove me wrong
>>
>>71282467
Gender is a spectrum, as it's a socially used diameter.

Sex is not a spectrum. Sex is binary and biological, and sex is part of the make up of your gender, so even in the "spectrum" of gender, it's very limited compared to what tumblr/leftists/trannies actually think.

It actually makes me sick trannies and tumblr have misused social constructs and made new definitions for it, to the point people don't think they exist.
>>
>>71282437
>Would it bother you if a white person claimed to actually be a black person and always talked about how much racial discrimination they've faced? How about if they could actually surgically change their skin color?
This isn't really an equivalent situation, but no, I wouldn't care about someone changing their race if they wanted to do so. Why should I care?

>This is about people pretending to be someone they're not, and forcing everyone else to play along. Such people are normally called frauds, phonies.
I just think the difference between someone pretending to be something and actually being that thing is a little more arbitrary than people like to think.

To be clear I think the types of people who absolutely demand that people use certain pronouns to refer to them and bring a whole load of other baggage to the table along with their gender transition are being ridiculous. I have a difficult time seeing what's so outrageous about someone choosing to live their life in a certain way if they aren't harming anyone by doing so though.
>>
>>71282515
>gene synthesis

yeh okay buddy.
>>
>>71282479
>projecting

Hahha I'm not a trannie you massive fuckwad, I'm a happily straight male in a relationship. I just also happen to be educated and have a decent, somewhat important job that allows me to travel a lot and meet many people.

I don't get the luxury of spending my life in some backwards hick town around the same thirty people who work at the steel mill and can echo my hatred all day.
>>
>>71282536
why? i dont give a fuck about you or trans women, why the fuck would i even bother?
>>
>>71282480
>http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141028-the-truth-about-spotted-hyenas
>>71282451

These prove nothing. Hermaphrodites =/= mentally ill trannies
>>
>>71282594
Seems like you're the one projecting right now. Were you too scared to transition because your daddy might cut you off?

>>71282610
>Can't back his claim
>n-no I d-don't have to a-answer to anyone !!
k
>>
>>71282538
i don't know if you can consider the dones that accept their doctrine as people though. they're spoonfed mass amounts of bullshit in the guise of intellectual thought on a daily basis one has to question if they even think at all.
>>
>>71282194

Okay man, nice baiting for (You)'s, but get real.

>>71282244
>Society is changing

Yes, its changing. Whats your point?

You can always think for yourself instead of being a mindless parrot, and actually be critical of "change".
>>
>>71281988
>might be caught pushing around a pram or trying on dresses who are then put on hormone blockers

Yeah but the documentary itself very clearly shows there's a considerable vetting process. I mean if that's genuinely what you're worried about you can rest easy.
>>
>>71281990
>The issue that I'm poking at here is that if someone can change themselves to such a degree that they have all the qualities of a woman, are they still pretending? In what sense are they not a woman at that point?

If a man can replace all his parts and chromosomes and become a woman, is he now a woman?

It's the Ship of Theseus paradox.

And yes, he's still pretending, because he had to change into something else. A woman who never underwent that change is an orginal woman. But a man who underwent that change is just simulating it.

>But if a fat woman gets weight loss surgery, diets and exercises her way into an attractive body, is she a fat person pretending to be thin? Is she trying to trick people into fucking a fat person?

Only if people think that "fat" is an identity, and not physical trait in the real world (like gender is). Plastic surgery and liposuction is certainly more of a "trick", than lap band sugery, than diet and exercise. One is more authentic than the other.

But consider this. If a white person gets skin surgery and now has brown skin, is she a white person pretending to be black? Is she trying to trick people into thinking she's black? Yes and yes.
>>
>>71272441
Fuuuuuck oooooff
>>
>>71272441
wtf i hate louis theroux now
>>
>>71282663
>it's Jewish globalist indoctrination!!
>Nah, it's not
>Come on man, get real

wew lad, best straighten that tinfoil
>>
>>71282673
>If a man can replace all his parts and chromosomes and become a woman, is he now a woman?
>It's the Ship of Theseus paradox.

No, it's not. That's the question of whether replacing all functionally identical parts leaves the original still remaining. This has, like, nothing to do with the subject, at all.
>>
>>71282648
what the fuck are you even saying?

>we are assigned gender and responsibilities at birth
>those who change from male to pseudo female have less responsibilities than male

while im telling you there are no responsibilities give to you at birth. whether i agree with your or not is moot you egg.
>>
>>71272441
How many times are you going to post this?
>>
>>71282686
You don't understand m8 he's trying to free your mind. You just sit around mindlessly accepting what the lamestream media tell you, whereas he sits around all day mindlessly accepting what Alex Jones and /pol/ tell him. Much better.
>>
>>71282673
>And yes, he's still pretending, because he had to change into something else. A woman who never underwent that change is an orginal woman. But a man who underwent that change is just simulating it.
This doesn't even make sense. Caterpillars go through a process of change to become butterflies. Are they any less a butterfly due to not being born one? Why is it any different if the change doesn't happen through purely natural means?

>But consider this. If a white person gets skin surgery and now has brown skin, is she a white person pretending to be black?
Why is that though? Why are some physical characteristics part of some kind of intrinsic identity that can't be changed, and others (fatness for example) are apparently not? Doesn't that seem super arbitrary to you?
>>
>>71282090

This isn't about a religious agenda. It's about fucking science. I thought liberals were supposed to be more pro-science than conservatives. Yet liberals will believe fucking retarded bullshit like believing that homo sapiens can change their gender. Gender is determined by chromosomes. Behavior does not determine gender. Appearances do not determine gender. The whole idea of "gender identity" as a personal subjective feeling is totally unfalsiable and therefore unscientific bullshit.

Atheists can be against trannies too. Because they probably believe in evolution, and know that mammals cannot change their gender.

And the reason social norms can change, the reason culture can change, is because it's make believe. Unlike gender.

And I'm talking about the stupid reductive strawman of criticism being reduced to "stop liking what I don't like." As if when people criticize genocide, it's all a matter of personal taste. Or when people criticize female genital mutilation, it's all a matter of personal taste, and whatever floats your boat mannnn.
>>
>>71282731
whats funny is, it's not. nobody gives a fuck, nobody would ever know nobody has beef with the physical characteristics.

people have a problem when this trend becomes popular and your wife divorces you, takes your only son and turns him, legally, into a girl. stop making this about adults who can make the decision to chop their cock off like they can make the decision what to eat at night, it's got nothing to do with them.
>>
>>71282722
The best part is retarded "Jew brainwashing" rhetoric like that is honestly the ultimate compliment to Jewish people - that ANY group of people could be so organised and coordinate such a long term mass-controlling exercise is simply amazing, and if these people are honestly incredible enough to achieve this I would happily make them leaders of the world.

Of course no human institution is capable of that, due to the inefficiencies of human nature - that these people believe Jews and globalists to be immune to because they revere them so much or something.
>>
>>71282773
lol preach brodda

why dont you go fuck a bible nigger lover
>>
>>71282773
Guess what buddy? Thanks to modern and developing technology, gender is becoming subjective and "make-believe" - and that's a brilliant and liberating idea.
>>
>>71282773
>Gender is determined by chromosomes.
Okay, so if we get to a point where people can use CRISPR or what have you to actually change their genetic material and have two x chromosomes you'll be cool with sex change?
>>
File: imcomingbby.jpg (256 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
imcomingbby.jpg
256 KB, 1000x1502
>>71282843
oh sure who gives a fuck about space ships and light sabers we can change our gender at a whim.

damn you're a faggot anon.
>>
>>71282873
sure as long as you can grow a womb and vagina i wouldnt mind a third or fourth penis.
>>
>>71282773
>X is false
>also, X is unfalsifiable
>me science do good

The general idea is that gender is performative while sex is not.

Sex = genitals etc
Gender = wearing pink/blue, wearing dresses/pants, playing with Barbies/GI Joes etc.

Nobody who knows what the phrase actually refers to denies that gender is socially constructed EVEN IF they maintain it's in part biologically determined. Like, literally anybody disputing that 100% guaranteed does not understand the proposition. In my experience, most /pol/tards appear to believe that "X is a social construct" means something like "X is subjective and fluidly elective" which, like, LOLno.
>>
>>71282150
>Implying being a woman is 'easy'

It is fucking easy. Society is a gynocracy. And there are more women than men in the US.

Women and children first. Men are expendable. Men are regularly expected to sacrifice their lives for women, while not being allowed to hit them. The entire court system is geared to favor women, always.

Women had it easy for hundreds of thousands of years. Until they decided that working for a living was a good idea.

Until they decided that the magazine industry could tell them what to look like.

Until they all started wearing makeup, which only whores used to do.

Until they all started "dating", which really only came into existence in early 1900s.

Women staying home and taking care of kids is easy. That's why there are more women than men at every age from age 37 on up.

And like Bill Burr said, any job you can do in your pajamas is not hard.

And like Ali Wong said, feminism ruined everything. Women had it easy.
>>
>>71282884
>we can either work on sex change technology or space travel, we don't have enough people to research both things!
does your brain actually work this way? serious question
>>
>>71282230

People usually shout when they see a man in the lady's room. If they stay it's common to ask what the fuck they're doing in there.
>>
>>71282910
>Women staying home and taking care of kids is easy.

lel
>>
>>71279110
>>Any legitimate psychologist will take upwards of a year to properly diagnose this just like with any other mental illness (it is one btw, nobody denies this, the issue is about whether the treatment is appropriate)
I deny it. Mental illness literally doesn't exist.
>>
>>71282910
>Men are regularly expected to sacrifice their lives for women, while not being allowed to hit them

Really? 'Regularly'? Like, how regularly? And you'd be cool with it if you got to punch a woman once every couple of months or so?
>>
>>71282910
Hahhah fuck I'm so glad you'll never be influential got dayum son
>>
>>71282910

wearing makeup used to be even more popular since it was often scented which was needed due to everyone stinking real bad

everything else is also wrong and you probably literally read it on reddit
>>
>>71282673
I think
>>71282697
has a point to be made here about your first argument. It's not the whole Ship of Theseus paradox -- we shed all of our cells and replace them with new ones once every seven or so years as human beings, and yet we've all shrugged that aside: we're the same. A man cannot currently replace all of his chromosomes, but if he could, he WOULD be a woman by every physical definition: you could actually, entirely swap genders, and this would be a great advance in many fields. However, you can't do that now: what we're left with is imitation and hormonal therapy. You've replaced the oars and the rudder on the ship of Theseus and now you're calling it Shetheus, when obviously it identified as a Russian Kirov-Class Battlecruiser all along.

That said, this is stupid. Where is the shame here? Theroux and the BBC can handle it because Britons still have some cultural link to shame (albeit a slipping one). Americans are too out in the streets with this, and that's what's causing the visceral, disgusted reaction. I'm gay and I can't go near a gay pride parade, they're absolutely disgusting and unhygienic.
>>
>>71282921
it works abit more like this

>lets research sex change while they research interstellar flight and lazerz instead of combining forces and turning humanity into voltron

fuck you pay me
>>
>>71282244

There was an obvious gay agenda coming out of Hollywood, and also an obvious tranny agenda coming out of Hollywood (and also a pedo agenda coming out of Hollywood).

Did you really think the loosening of sexual restrictions and tolerance of various abrnomal sexualities was going to stop at homosexuality?

Propaganda isn't exactly brainwashing, but they're both efforts to shape perception.
>>
File: 1415605418980.jpg (9 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
1415605418980.jpg
9 KB, 249x213
>>71282993
i cant wait till i can legally fuck yo kidzz
>>
File: 4u.jpg (1 KB, 83x38) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
1 KB, 83x38
>>71283022
the future looks bright anon.
>>
File: 1367314061955.gif (2 MB, 412x229) Image search: [Google]
1367314061955.gif
2 MB, 412x229
>>71282993
>pedo agenda coming out of Hollywood
>>
>>71283022
just move over seas (so you can die of cancer in some third world shithole)
>>
>>71282993
There's definitely been a "gay agenda" in Hollywood in the sense that there are a lot of gays in the dramatic arts, so Hollywood movies tend to push for more tolerant attitudes since a lot of people working on these projects are gay or have gay friends. The problem is when people jump to some kind of magical thinking where there's some big conspiracy by the jews or illuminati or whatever to harm society by making people gay. That's the kind of claim that nobody is going to take seriously in the real world.
>>
File: deeznutz.jpg (575 KB, 1280x1795) Image search: [Google]
deeznutz.jpg
575 KB, 1280x1795
>>71283046
im actually flying over to the phillipenis tomorrow for a rendezvous with a shy/cheeky six year old.
im gonna fuck your kids first
>>
>>71283069
with all the people in the world and the select few with power i think it's just as ridiculous to imply there's nobody with their fingers in the cookie jar, so to speak.
>>
Why do you care so much about other people's sexuality anon?
>>
>>71283069
I also think they view it as something interesting to write about.

Only writing hetero couples would get boring after a while imo
>>
File: 1407240736997.jpg (33 KB, 405x412) Image search: [Google]
1407240736997.jpg
33 KB, 405x412
>>71283093
i know, it's scary. i think some people choose to vehemently deny it as oppose to consider it and in turn affirming their powerlessness.
>>
>MtF trannys will never have have XX chromosomes and give birth
>FtM trannys will never have XY chromosomes and impregnate a women

what is the point, they will never be happy (which is shown since they have the highest suicide rates)
>>
>>71273581
They're no better than religionfags, same shouting, same outrage, same non-arguments. Sadly too hypocritical to notice it.
>>
File: smuganimepic.png (219 KB, 854x1024) Image search: [Google]
smuganimepic.png
219 KB, 854x1024
>>71283133
i guess it's much more comfortable being ignorant of such matters as well as your own ignorance. the truth can be a had dish to swallow.
>>
>>71283154
You will never be the richest person in the world, the best in your field, immortal etc, doesn't mean you'll stop earning money, working on your skills, or trying to survive.
>>
arent most trannies just fags with other mental disorders?
>>
>>71283133
Orrrrrr most people accept it and move on with their lives? I'm not gay or looking to get into a gay relationship, so I don't give a fuck if they get married or not. I don't need to see nothing but heterosexual white couples in media, as I'm not an insecure faggot and can empathise with different demographics. Why do stupid people need to imagine some sort of intelligent (often inconspicuously malicious) design behind absolutely everything?
>>
>>71283155
i've got a feeling they're the same people. call me crazy.
>>
>>71282902
>>The general idea is that gender is performative while sex is not.
According to the retards that subscribe to this madness. Saying such vague statements as "X is considered to be Y" implies that society as a whole accepts this notion, which in turn implies that it's based in reality.
Gender and sex used to be synonymous until the terms were deliberately hijacked and by the SJW boogieman for the express reason of allowing trannies to say they're of the other gender and be speaking correctly.
>>
>>71283154
>what is the point, they will never be happy
Even if you're right about this, and I don't think you are, don't they have the right to do something that might make them happier and more functional as a person if it doesn't hurt anyone else? How does it actually affect you in any way?
>>
File: 1402629280259.png (9 KB, 150x130) Image search: [Google]
1402629280259.png
9 KB, 150x130
>>71283193
>never be immortal

wait.
you mean, for now, right?|
>>
>>71282910
It's not about being easy, it's about expectations. If everyone expected you to wax your legs, spend hours on makeup, be talked down to, suck dick etc and ostracized you if you didn't, how would you like it?
>>
>>71283133
Or maybe it's just easier to believe there's someone conspiring against you rather than accepting that people's views are changing in a way you don't approve of and you're completely powerless to do anything about it?
>>
>>71283223
>rationality and objectivism on /tv/

Don't even try man, it's way more fun to just rile up the conservatards. A lot of them seem to think there'll be some nostalgic resurgence of 1950's social values or something, it's beautifully ignorant and a bit melancholy really.
>>
>>71283133

Lots of people just don't care. And the reality is that when you go down Paranoia Lane, you're confronted with dozens of competing and often mutually contradictory accounts of who 'the secret power' is and what 'they' want. No surprise a lot of people look at that and think, Well fuck that noise.

I also think an awful lot of conspiracy-minded people are on a huge ego-trip about it. It's an easy way to feel special and 'above the herd', I mean there's a reason the phrase 'sheeple' came about. But that's another day's tale.
>>
>>71283200
its not them in particular they have the problem with, it's what happens when they open the flood gates after this.

>a small child plays with barbies
now its a girl
>a small child plays with gi joe
now its a boy

they're making life altering decisions on whimsical shit and passing it off as science or studies and if you can't see the road we are heading down you should probably tuck your neck in.

but you know, whatevs
>>
>>71282302

It's only as "pointless" as anything humans do. Humanity will eventually go extinct one day.

If people realized the full weight of 4 billion years of evolution that led to their current existence, generation afer generation of ancestors, the sheer number of grandparents they have, then yes, they should be motivated in passing on their genes to a new generation (there's a reason sex feels good), and realize most everything else is transitory bullshit. But people get distracted by all kinds of shiny things during life. "Oh, this looks more important than raising a family!" Raising a family is hard. Others prefer the easy route, and instant gratification, and not having to sacrifice their wants or needs for anyone else, hedonism.

But the end result of many things pushed by progressives (The Pill, women working, marrying older, abortions, divorce, homosexuality, transgenderism, hedonism) is depopulation, lowering the birth rate. Meaning most population gains come from immigrants, who typically bring in traditional conservative cultures (even more hostile to homosexuality).

Some fertile heterosexuals actively choose to not have kids. For example, some have mental illnesses they wouldn't want to pass on to their children. Others may be antinatalists, who think being born condemns an innocent to a life of suffering and death. Others may be old and have waited too long to have kids, and not want to risk having a child with Down syndrome or autism or schizophrenia, which all occur more frequently in the children of older parents. Others may have no reliable way of providing for kids. Others may fool themselves and tell themselves they are choosing not to have kids, when in reality they may not have many options to reproduce.
>>
>>71283269
well, now you're just projecting my dear fellow
>>
>>71283208
>implies that society as a whole accepts this notion, which in turn implies that it's based in reality.

No, you're just sort of injecting that in there. Obviously, when I refer to what advocates of GR think I am, in fact, referring to what advocates of GR think. This is considerably less than surprising, no?

>Gender and sex used to be synonymous

Botany and zoology used to be completely distinct. All that is solid melts into air.
>>
>>71282332

Did you choose to react that way or was it a reflex?

It's like someone hit you at the right spot on your knee and you had a kneejerk reaction.
>>
>>71283223
poisoning my kids
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/education/safe-schools-activist-roz-ward-raises-red-flag/news-story/42208731b0e4705aa0d2e6aaa8584e3e

directly making me uncomfortable by forcing to come into my chromosome derived toilet

no need to think of an opinion, studies have been done

>At least 36.2% of trans and 24.4% of gay, lesbian and bisexual Australians met the criteria for experiencing a major depressive episode in 2005, compared with 6.8% of the general population. This rate soars to 59.3% of trans women (male to female) under 30 in a La Trobe University study

>LGBTI people have the highest rates of suicidality of any population in Australia.
>20% of trans Australians and 15.7% of lesbian, gay and bisexual Australians report current suicidal ideation (thoughts).
>A UK study reported 84% of trans participants having thought about ending their lives at some point.
>Up to 50% of trans people have actually attempted suicide at least once in their lives.
>Same-sex attracted Australians have up to 14x higher rates of suicide attempts than their heterosexual peers. Rates are 6x higher for same-sex attracted young people (20-42% cf. 7-13%).

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/docs/default-source/default-document-library/bw0258-lgbti-mental-health-and-suicide-2013-2nd-edition.pdf?sfvrsn=2
>>
>>71283223
Of course they do, they don't have the right to cry and be upset when people treat them as different for the rest of their lives though.
>>
>>71283303
>if you can't see the road we are heading down

Describe the road?

I mean, nobody's getting reassignment without a considerable vetting process. Why are people thinking all the time that "just around the corner" we're going to be chopping kids' cocks off if they eat a pink candy bar or something? What actual reason is there to think that?
>>
>>71283287
paranoia has nothing to do with it. simple observation will produce enough evidence on what is going on.

as to who is behind it, that's an entirely different matter that i don't see beneficial in any way, assuming their status in society is far out of reach of any 'conspiracy nut'.
>>
>>71283303
Okay I think you're a bit confused dude, those examples you gave are exactly what is being moved passed with this whole development of social values.

Those are gender identities you greentexted, the point of the documentary is that they shouldn't be forced on those who psychologically and physiologically don't fit the profile.
>>
he's right you know
>>
>>71272441
you sound mad, buddy. Sounds like violently repressed feelings
>>
>>71283384
>I fucking hate them and literally want to oppress them!
>And guess what? They're fucking depressed for some reason!

You surely cannot be this stupid?
>The Australian
Ah.
>>
>>71283415
The only reasons are literally paranoia and persecution complex.
>>
>>71282731
>equating trannies to the life cycle of a butterfly
I honestly can't take you seriously
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.