[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE WAS A CONSUL OF ROME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1446399084251.jpg (102 KB, 1421x905) Image search: [Google]
1446399084251.jpg
102 KB, 1421x905
HE WAS A CONSUL OF ROME
>>
jupiter cock..... this meme is stale as fuck and you should feel bad for posting it.
>>
>>71271639
did they say jupiter's cock? I only remember Juno's cunt.
>>
>>71271639
Damn, that hurt my feelings. So mean. >_<
>>
>>71271639
>>71271787
It was Vulcan's Dick
>>
File: servilia.jpg (294 KB, 1760x1077) Image search: [Google]
servilia.jpg
294 KB, 1760x1077
Atia of the Julii, I call for justice.
>>
>>71272265
I really need to get rome on bluray. I'm sick of my low rez pirated copies.
>>
I swear to god Jon Hamm has a two second face shot in Rome. He plays a nameless roman soldier guarding the julii house or something. It is in season 2. I swear.
>>
>>71272265
>Fuck everything up for everyone
>Get what you deserve
>Whine about it to Atia
>>
>>71272354
they both got what they deserved.
>>
>>71272265
Also Servilia creating the curse tablet after she is rebuffed by Gaius is one of my favorite scenes in TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az4P2EXH5x4
>>
>rome
>not superior I, Claudius

plebeians, I swear to Jove
>>
>>71272674
it better in some way but not in bringing the day to day existence of romans to life.

It has the unfortunate stigma of being made by brits in a time when brits thought all you had to do to make a tv show is film a play.
>>
File: dasd.jpg (6 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
dasd.jpg
6 KB, 251x201
HE WAS A CONSOLE
OF ROME
>>
>>71272909
you're thinking of supernintendo chalmers.
>>
>>71272674

>staying awake long enough to finish i claudius

impossible
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.