[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did she want to fuck at the end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: eyes_wide_shut-685089011-large.jpg (123 KB, 809x1200) Image search: [Google]
eyes_wide_shut-685089011-large.jpg
123 KB, 809x1200
Why did she want to fuck at the end?
>>
in order to reconnect sexually and emotionally to each other
>>
She didn't. She forgot her line and Kubrick died before he could edit her frustration out of the finished scene.
>>
Sex is the most important thing we do. There's literally nothing more important.
>>
>>71261087

I don't know, but replying to this thread because I think it's a good question.
>>
>>71261087

she's a whore
>>
>>71261087

Have you ever had a SO? Fucking is the only thing that mends a relationship after a big fight. It's always the best kind of sex and gives you both the best orgasms and she is the most horny she will ever be. It's magical.

It was direct and to the point. That one line conveyed all I said and more.
>>
File: sil.jpg (6 KB, 187x188) Image search: [Google]
sil.jpg
6 KB, 187x188
>>71261388

Who - are
>>
>>71261395
But they didn't really have a big fight, just a weird and violent experience.
>>
File: really2.jpg (9 KB, 203x219) Image search: [Google]
really2.jpg
9 KB, 203x219
>>71261456

>both admit to cheating
>almost killed by the most powerful secret society over it

Yeah ok, pal.
>>
>>71261139
>>71261269
>>71261395

Nah, these are shallow and uninteresting interpretations. There's definitely a deeper meaning than just that.
>>
I think it was supposed to be funny and cathartic, but desu Nicole was pretty bad in this film compared to based Tom.

It fell flat?

Also, people get a bit carried away with the Kubrick Kino perfectionist meme. When Bill looks at a newspaper there are typos and mistakes all over the body of the text. He filmed this when DVD was available so it's not like he didn't know it could be freeze framed.
>>
>>71261941
Well, the guy was pretty OCD going by what they say about that Napoleon film he never finished.
>>
>>71261087
She knew what her husband did but knows the difference between lust and love. She knows her husband loves her nevertheless.
>>
>>71261941
that was done on purpose then
>>
>>71263618
probably to male the viewer question the film and whether or not it was reality or false

spoopy Kubrick
>>
>>71261612
This thread's probably dead but here's the real answer you fucking braindead plebs

So Kubrick just got done showing you this huge conspiracy of the elite getting together in their secret club and having occultic orgies with pedophilia and possibly human sacrifice. Then Cruise luckily escapes and gets back to his family where he still can barely believe what just happened to him was real then you get his wife dreaming the exact same thing happened to her.

That final scene is when they are Christmas shopping and we already know that whenever their are Christmas lights around that Cruise is in the "real world" safe from any occultic figures.

What message Kubrick is trying to convey is that whether or not the elite have this big grand conspiracy of power and they do these occultic rituals in their mansions where they all fuck each other--Whether or not that happens, in reality, it doesn't fucking matter. What matters is your family and you shouldn't worry too much about these grand egoistic schemes when you have something much more fulfilling and meaningful right in front of you. Be grateful for the life you have instead of wanting to rise above everyone and be this type of mystical elite figure because you'd be much happier where you are than as one of them. Maybe none of that illuminati shit exists. Maybe it does. Maybe what causes it to exist is a bunch of fucking retards who think there's an illuminati doing that shit so those same retards rise through the ranks and create their own fucked up "illuminati"
>>
>>71261395
I've had a SO, we've only had one big fight and she was always a pain to get to fuck. So your "always" isn't actually always, friendo.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.