[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question, but are any of these movies actually good or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: hPlcGNy[1].jpg (196 KB, 1018x933) Image search: [Google]
hPlcGNy[1].jpg
196 KB, 1018x933
Serious question, but are any of these movies actually good or worth watching?

I heard some faggots on /tv/ say they are equivalent to the original star wars movies in quality and a lot of people on reddit seem to think so to, I find that hard to believe but am willing to give them a go. Which ones are the best? I've only seen GotG, Iron Man 3, and Avengers.
>>
>>71259719
Captain America 2 and 3. That's all that's worth watching aside from Guardians. Maybe Ant-Man if you like 00's tier humor.
>>
>Kino

Iron Man 2

>Good

Iron Man
Thor
Cap 2
Avengers
Avengers 2
GotG
Ant-Man
Cap 3

>Alright

Iron Man 3
Hulk

>Not Good

Thor 2
>>
>>71259719
>I've only seen GotG, Iron Man 3, and Avengers.
you already saw the 3 best movies
>>
>>71259800
>Iron Man 2
>Kino

Nice bait. Next time, don't ruin it within the first two lines.
>>
>>71259808
In that case i don't think they come anywhere near the original Star Wars movies, not even RotJ
>>
Depends if you're into comics or not. If you are, then watch them all, if not then:

Iron Man
Avengers
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man
>>
>>71259808
Why does everyone jump on IM3's dick? It was horrible, especially the whole middle part in Tennessee with the stupid kid, plus all the suits that had the durability of tin foil strapped to a bottle rocket.

>>71259800
Also, maybe I just have shit taste compared to everyone else, but I liked Thor 2, especially more than the first.
>>
>>71259719
>Great
Iron Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Winter Soldier
Ant-Man
>Good
Captain America
Avengers
>Okay
Iron Man 2
Hulk
Thor 2
Age of Ultron
>Bad
Iron Man 3
Thor

This is is just my OPINION but I'd like to think it's a better OPINION than the others I've seen in this thread.
>>
Avoid at all costs.
>>
I didn't like GOTG, it felt like it was aiming for a much younger crowd and wasn't really for me. I wonder how they're going to tie them into Avengers vs Thanos.
>>
File: Avengers Assemble.gif (3 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
Avengers Assemble.gif
3 MB, 384x216
>>71259719
>Actually Well Made Tier
Iron Man 1
Winter Soldier
Civil War (prepare for contrarian posts on this)

>Pretty Entertaining Tier
GotG
Avengers 1

>Flawed But Good For A Popcorn Movie Tier
Antman
First Avenger
Thor
Iron Man 2
Thor 2 (it's nowhere near as bad as people bitch about)

Bad Tier
Age of Ultron
Iron Man 3
Incredible Hulk

To get the most out of Civil War you have to see the original Captain America trilogy, Avengers 1 and at least a recap video about Age of Ultron because despite being a weak movie, it's events play a sizable part in Civil War.

Honestly, you should go in chronological order to get a sense of Cap & Iron Man's arcs.
>>
>>71259719
They're all mindless entertainment and pretty forgettable and mediocre.
>>
I liked GotG because I like spacekino. Didn't care for the rest
>>
>>71259984
I for one enjoyed the kid, the action comedy scenes in the mansion, and, not being a heavy Mandarin fan, The Mandarin twist. At least it took risks in not being too tied to the source material.
>>
>>71260691
Civil War honestly improved AoU for me, in hindsight development of Cap and Tony. The rest other than the Vision parts is still shit.
>>
>>71259800
move everything down one tier and you're right
>>
File: 1463562359234.gif (2 MB, 250x277) Image search: [Google]
1463562359234.gif
2 MB, 250x277
>>71260933
>I for one enjoyed the kid
>>
>>71260691

THIS.
>>
>>71259719
Cap 2, Ant Man and GOTG.

Refreshing movies.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.