[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the ultimate... cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Wallpapers_full_marlin.jpg (297 KB, 948x695) Image search: [Google]
Wallpapers_full_marlin.jpg
297 KB, 948x695
Is he the ultimate... cuck?
>>
At least the kid he raised was his own. So no it could be worse.
>>
>>71252045
Was it his though or was the barracuda an anecdote for nigger who killed the white womyn.
>>
>>71251954
Clownfish can't be cucks, they can change sex whenever they want and will fuck ANY other clownfish. Literally genderfluid sluts
>>
>>71251954
>hardworking dad who does his best for his son after his wife is murdered
>cuck
>>
>>71252313
>doesn't fuck dory yet paying for her household
>not cuck
>>
>>71252356
>fucking the mentally ill
>>
>>71252313
Actually if we really want to get into it the entire "male clownfish father" thing is total fucking bullshit, when the female dies the male partner that's biggest becomes the female. Clownfish live on a harem system with female dominance
>>
>>71252378
>did you see nemo's mum? she was more mental than dory and they were fuckin
>>
>>71251954
In real life he would become a female and mate with Nemo.
>>
>>71252427
p-plz tell me there's rule 34 of this
>>
File: 1466394555595.jpg (126 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1466394555595.jpg
126 KB, 480x608
>>71251954
Was Finding Dory any good or is just the next film that gets 9/10s everywhere because it's from Pixar?
>>
>>71251954

> Cuck? Cuck. Is this kino? Kino? Cuckkino. Is this cuckkino?

idiot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.