[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Peter? I know things have been difficult lately and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: cliff-robertsons-quotes-6.jpg (44 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
cliff-robertsons-quotes-6.jpg
44 KB, 720x540
>Peter? I know things have been difficult lately and I'm sorry about that. I think I know what you're feeling. Ever since you were a little boy, you've been living with so many unresolved things. Well, take it from an old man. Those things send us down a road... they make us who we are. And if anyone's destined for greatness, it's you, son. You owe the world your gifts. You just have to figure out how to take down the Jew machine, we'll always be under their clawed feet unless you take down the oven dwellers once and for all. So, come on home, Peter. You're my hero... and I love you!

How did they get away with this?
>>
>with white power comes great responsibility

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71251233
That based Sgt. Whitey Powers, of the Boston Police Department, was a very responsible man.
>>
>Remember Peter, the niggers are merely an instrument of the jews. Take the jew down and the nigger will follow.
>>
>>71251145
HOWEVER
>>
Why were his uncle and aunt always portrayed as grandparents?
>>
>YOU STOPPED THE HOLOCAUST
>What does it mean to you?
>EVERYTHING!!

Jesus christ, raimi
>>
>>71251389
Not always. There's a comics AU where Aunt May was a slut and the biological mother of Peter. But she wanted to party, so she said fuck the kid, I'll let my friend raise him instead.
>>
>>71251445
What's it called?
>>
>>71251503
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trouble_(comics)
>>
>>71251445
SOoooooooooooo progressive :^)
>>
>>71251586
???

Not everything is about "being progressive" you jerkoff. Sometimes it's just about being a bad writer with no good ideas.
>>
File: 1464026887691.jpg (110 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1464026887691.jpg
110 KB, 1024x576
This scene... Wtf raimi?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.