[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatever happened to this guy? He used to be everywhere.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Whatever happened to this guy?

He used to be everywhere.
>>
>>71249155

Writing shit? JGL's a pretty creative and ambitious fellow.
>>
>>71249155
The manlet probably fell in a puddle and drowned
>>
Doing that stupid hit REC shit that no one cares about. Also starring in bombs like the Walk and Sin City 2. And turning down hit movies like Guardians of the Galaxy and Godzilla.
>>
>>71249239
Turning down a cushy role in MCU is pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>71249155

Davy probably ate him.

Also he looks and sounds like a moron in that Snowden movie, I thought Jeffrey Donovan's accents were bad, holy shit not anymore.
>>
Please tell me you shopped his head or made his chest smaller.
>>
>>71249239
>turning down hit movies like Guardians of the Galaxy and Godzilla.

If anything I'm disposed to think better of him now.
>>
File: Josh Hartnett.jpg (42 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
Josh Hartnett.jpg
42 KB, 400x500
>>71249302

Turning down hits just makes you disappear faster. Squinty eyed motherfuckers need all the work they can get.
>>
>>71249155
He's going to be in the new movie about the NSA guy.

What I'm wondering is what happened to all his talent? I saw mysterious skin and thought to myself, "wow I can't believe the kid from 3rd rock from the sun is playing a gay prostitute that got molested as a kid and he's actually really good." Now he is in the shittiest movies. I thought he was a real artist but he is obviously just in it for the money.
>>
He stopped being posted on /tv/ because that one tripfag that posted him stopped posting on /tv/.

Just like Annasophia Robb, Summer Glau, Selena Gomez, Victoria Justice, etc.
>>
File: Gorda.jpg (86 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Gorda.jpg
86 KB, 800x533
>>71249155

He still is...
>>
his head was too hot
>>
busy touring with trivium
>>
>>71249397
>all the good tripfags are gone

I miss ej, summer, real krager.
>>
>>71249369

We'll see soon enough I guess. Gordon-Levitt's a damn sight more versatile than Josh Hartnett though.
>>
File: Mrs_Levitt.jpg (266 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mrs_Levitt.jpg
266 KB, 1200x1200
>>71249155

He became a proud transexual
>>
File: stab you i will.jpg (41 KB, 520x291) Image search: [Google]
stab you i will.jpg
41 KB, 520x291
>>71249454
>people are unironically impersonating krager now
>>
>>71249155
Enjoyed the fuck out of looper so I'm all for him
>>
maybe hes one 9of these trippers who just retire before 30 from acting?
>>
He got deported back to china
>>
turns out he can't really act.
>>
>>71249369
he quit acting tho
>>
>>71250388

Must have been his ghost in the 3 seasons of Penny Dreadful.

You tit.
>>
>>71250413
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Hartnett

>"Regarding fame, Hartnett has said, "I know what it's like to be in that whole world. I was up there for a couple of years, and it was uncomfortable. I think trying to stay at the top is a shortcut to unhappiness." Hartnett also took a break from acting, saying "I spent a bit of time really thinking about whether this was the right thing for me."[21]"

He quit for a bit you shit.
>>
>>71250467

And then he came back you fucking mong
>>
>>71250388
>>71250413
>>71250467
>>71251138
F A G G O T S
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.