[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Nathan Redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: nathan machina.jpg (25 KB, 664x374) Image search: [Google]
nathan machina.jpg
25 KB, 664x374
>Working out to reach his physical pinnacle
>Has hobbies and push his mental limits
>Single and knows how destructive women are

The last one was probably his biggest flaw. By knowing how women actually were, he pushed himself into isolation, but still required the comfort of a womanly touch.

Thus, he created the Asian sexbot. However, he needed more than just a maid and a sex slave, like most men do.

He then went on to create a female robot with the female characteristics. I suspect he wanted to get rid of the flaws in women, the way he did with the Asian robot, while giving her freedom of thought.

However, it backfired hard, as reality caught up to him: by trying to create the perfect mate, he simply created another female and caged her.

And as we know, people will go to extreme length to be free.
>>
>>71246899
>nathan
more like pajeet "poo in loo" mohamed patel
>>
>>71246899
he's what 'redpilled' people think they are.
>>
I dunno, he seemed pretty underhanded and destructive. He was deeply disturbed and rather than create these AI in a lab setting with dozens of minds working on them, he chose to keep them isolated, and he treated them like his own little plaything. Red pilled people don't exercise or anything like that either, or care about what they wear, etc. They don't care about that shit. This guy was too wrapped up in his head and fucked up to be "redpilled" or w/e.
>>
>>71247103
Oscar Isaac isn't Indian
>>
File: Bea.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Bea.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>71247137
>redpilled people don't exercise

Speak for yourself, slobberoo. Do you even LIFT?
>>
>>71247103
He ain't Indian. Too light skinned for that. And I don't ever recall many of them having an impressive jaw like that.
>>
>>71247103
He's Hispanic idiot.
>>
>>71247342
Maybe the screenplay was written with an Indian in mind at first.

Does anyone now see The Beach as a great comparison to this? Humans inhumanity is given birth in a new form, but like the shark victim slowly dying, we find it more comforting to just shut out the reality.
>>
>>71246899
still had not invented ava taser
>>
he was working on the next model which I probably could've been the perfect mate that he desired so much
>>
>>71250251
Then what was the point of Caleb? To figure out the problems with Ava he had to get rid of?
>>
>>71246899
Is a Jew with no morals. No.
>>
>>71250277
maybe do some more experimenting with Ava before moving on to the next model.

Or he just wanted someone to hang out with for a week.
>>
>>71246899
>redpilled
I don't think you know what that word means.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.