[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didnt he just shake his hand?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: o-CHRISTOPH-WALTZ-facebook.jpg (210 KB, 1536x962) Image search: [Google]
o-CHRISTOPH-WALTZ-facebook.jpg
210 KB, 1536x962
Why didnt he just shake his hand?
>>
OCD
>>
his hands were dirty
>>
muh ego
>>
>>71244996
so am i
>>
>You fuck white women and get paid? Not a bad deal
>>
>>71245099
Was there any white women in the movie, aside from Leonardos sister?
>>
Because he was German and Germans are insane
>>
So they had an excuse to have a shootout. Django Unchained was such a dumb movie.
>>
>>71244968
He was a man of certain principle. One of his principles was, seemingly, never to shake hands with men he found despicable, lowly or otherwise not worthy of a handshake.
>>
>>71245590
cont.

OP, are you a woman? It would certainly explain your complete lack of understanding for those who stand up for anything at all.
>>
He couldn't resist
>>
A german, a nazi, refusing to shake hands with an American over slavery

This is extremely groundbreaking in cinema, and nothing less but treason from Tarantino. No wonder his film got such low reviews.
I highly respect him for this
>>
>>71245793
>a german, a nazi
>mid 19th century American south
did you finish school?
>>
File: Hitler laughs at silly anon.jpg (185 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
Hitler laughs at silly anon.jpg
185 KB, 565x800
>>71245793
It is funny because Germans were never as racist towards blacks as Anglos were.

Even Hitler shook hands with that olympics negro while Roosevelt refused.

Now jews that is another story.
>>
File: image.gif (945 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
945 KB, 500x212
>>71245742
Best answer.
>>
>>71245930
>Even Hitler shook hands with that olympics negro while Roosevelt refused.
No he didn't, he famously and specifically declined the chance to shake hands with anyone at the 1936 Olympics because he didn't want to be seen favouring anyone
>>
>>71245793
Nazis didn't even exist back then you retard. Germans even participated the least at colonialism as one of Europe's strongest countries. They still had a top economy despite that.

>>71245930
>>71246170
Well, he waved and smiled at Owens at least.
>>
>>71246695
>>71246170
>>71245930
This story changes all the time, next neonazitards will say Eva Braun was gangbanged by twenty niggers every day while Hitler jerked himself off
>>
>>71246909
Well anon you can't prove that that didn't happen now can you?
>>
>>71246953
I can. I was there
>>
>>71247079
E-Eva?!
>>
>>71246170
Ah yes, I guess you heard that on QI like I did.
>>
>>71245930
>Now jews that is another story.

Opposing Jews is a matter of personal hygiene, as Goebbels put it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.