[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT films only you or a handful of others have seen, either literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: bringing_out_the_dead.jpg (44 KB, 535x731) Image search: [Google]
bringing_out_the_dead.jpg
44 KB, 535x731
ITT films only you or a handful of others have seen, either literally or from what you've encountered.
>>
File: 1442350959071.jpg (64 KB, 837x866) Image search: [Google]
1442350959071.jpg
64 KB, 837x866
>>71243895
>still no Region 1 blu ray
what the fuck
>>
>>71243895
Such underrated film. I only saw it because I decided to watch every Scorsese movie, never even heard about it before.
>>
I tried to watch it, wasn't digging it at all, turned it off a third of the way through. I just didn't like the tone, it felt so dissonant. I also usually do not like Nicholas Cage in most of his roles, and this was no exception

is the latter half of the movie a lot better?
>>
>Scorsesebabbies
>>
>scorsese movie
>even remotely obscure
come on anon
>>
>>71244145

I think the ending is satisfying just because of the fact that it's "over." I loved the movie but the atmosphere and tone add to its theme. It's a chaotic and restless never-ending night for a man who's equally restless and at the edge of insanity. It's an experience with this character and more than just the story it tells. If you didn't like the first half, the second half is just more of the same. That being said, the ending is very gratifying because it feels earned.
>>
File: Vampire's Kiss 00-24-43.jpg (344 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Vampire's Kiss 00-24-43.jpg
344 KB, 1024x576
>>71245689
>It's a chaotic and restless never-ending night for a man who's equally restless and at the edge of insanity
I want more stuff like that. Recommendations?
>>
>>71245836

Edmond gave me the same kind of feeling. It might be what you're looking for.
>>
>>71245836
Problem Child 2
>>
>>71244309
he's not saying it's obscure you noob
>>
>>71244100
>tfw only a 720p WEB-DL
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.