[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girl coming over to watch movie tonight dubs decides what we watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: craig.png (290 KB, 363x470) Image search: [Google]
craig.png
290 KB, 363x470
girl coming over to watch movie tonight

dubs decides what we watch
>>
File: single white.jpg (44 KB, 329x475) Image search: [Google]
single white.jpg
44 KB, 329x475
>>
Cannibal Holocaust
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 299x168
>>
>>71243307

Irreversible

>>71243317

Good taste, you that JJL fanboy?
>>
>>71243355
lmfao oh god pray for me /tv/

downloading now
>>
>>71243355
Hotdog we have a weiner
>>
>>71243361
JJL fanboy
When I need to be.
>>
>>71243355

>double dubs

Boy the fates really wanted your ass in a sling.
>>
Logan's Run
>>
>it isn't a Welcome to the Basement thread
Fuckers
>>
>>71243454
i got time to talk about wttb

main thing i have to say about it is the decline in quality since season 3 and matt's love of money since season 2 i remember when blamesociety had fun making shows, it didn't feel like they were just doing it for donations/sponsorships
>>
>>71243504
Well that pretty much covers everything I was gonna say. At least B&B has still been entertaining. Outside of the episode they had with the tumblrina a few months ago
>>
>>71243572
i hate the new guests on beer and boardgames i miss paul mainly actually, also wish they would stop pushing the baby cookie visits so hard but whatever

my issue with b&b is the way the live audience affects the show now too, it seems they don't care for the youtube comments and only listen to the people who watch live/donate and the live audience has become a clique of sorts, meaning they only like certain things

also matt refuses to say nigga now
>>
Drive

During the film make sure you subtly make her realise how alike you and the driver are.

Guaranteed moistness by end credits my meight.
>>
File: 1466404354675.png (110 KB, 286x217) Image search: [Google]
1466404354675.png
110 KB, 286x217
>>71243355
Doing my job for me champ. Kudos.
>>
>>71243705
Fuck yes, Guse is based. Don't think he's shown up in over a year though, looked like he pissed of Matt in his last episode. And it's always the same people who pay for shit during the live shows, so it's always the same bits.

I'd kill for another episode where they get drunk off moonshine with David though
>>
File: lel.png (120 KB, 186x268) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
120 KB, 186x268
>>71243355
Impressive, very nice.
>>
>>71243853
i heard paul hasn't been on cos he has kids and he's busy or some shit

i think they just need to get totally shitfaced like they used to but i guess they're middle aged and their livers probably don't wanna do that
>>
>>71243317
I wonder if anybody came up to JJL after her divorce and said, finally you have become a single white female
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.