[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tremors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: tremors.jpg (408 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
tremors.jpg
408 KB, 960x1440
What'd you think about it?
>>
I appreciate it more now that I've seen the RLM review.
>>
Been one of my favs since I was like 8.
>>
always nice to watch late night when youre getting real comfy

also stop namecucking
>>
It's one of my favorite movies ever

kinda gay that /tv/ never acknowledged it until redditlettermedia made a video about it
>>
>>71241889
>>71242217
Both of these. I always liked it, but now I know more about why it is good.
>>
File: Tremors3DVDscan.jpg (44 KB, 330x475) Image search: [Google]
Tremors3DVDscan.jpg
44 KB, 330x475
Watched only the first 2. Apparently there's 5 now.
>>
>>71242235
why?
>>
>>71241715
I enjoyed them, well the first three at least. Not my favorite films or anything, but if it showed up on TV I would crack open a beer and watch it.
>>
>>71242269
3 and 5 are forgettable. 4 should be bad but somehow it isn't.
>>
>>71242250
Why didn't you start a fucking thread about it then? I never watched RedLetterMedia and here I am talking about it.
>>
>>71242384
I rarely make my own threads
>>
>>71241715
Love it. Watched it on VHS new and who knows how many times since.
>>
Watched it tons of times as a kid on a VHS dupe, probably watched the first sequel just as much. I liked the first two so much I looked forwards to the premier of the third one on SciFi (which ended up being a backdoor pilot for the tv series) and after a few episodes of the TV show kinda fell out. Never saw 4 or 5. I did see the RLM review and they pointed out stuff I didn't catch before. I also liked them pointing that dichotomy of movie's genius being them having to outsmart, not just shoot the monsters, and then one of the best scenes is just them shooting one of the monsters to death.
>>
File: Oh Baby.jpg (29 KB, 265x417) Image search: [Google]
Oh Baby.jpg
29 KB, 265x417
NIGGERS!!

Kevin Bacon AND Fred Ward are currently in talks to return in another Tremors movie! Get fucking hyped!
>>
>>71242972
Did Michael Gross survive 5? Because if so I would so fucking watch.
>>
>>71242972
What? No way, I don't see anything about it.
>>
>>71243541
he's unkillable, 5 is great if you're ok with the shitty cgi
>>
Saw it in the theater the night before general release at a massive local radio station showing, theater was overfilled - people even sitting in the fuckin' aisle too (which probably would have pissed off a Fire Marshall something fierce). Had a bunch of good friends with me and we loved it like everyone else did, great memories of that night, went out and had a great meal after as well.

"Memories..."

The sequels are shit, however, only the original movie stands the test of time as one of the greatest action comedies ever made.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.