[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE GORDO GOT AWAY WITH IT LITERALLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE GORDO GOT AWAY WITH IT LITERALLY KNOCK KNOCK TIER FUCK YOU
>>
Shitty walkie talkie fuck fuck flick
>>
>>71239990

Speak in a non autism manner
>>
>plan foiled by a paternity test.
>probably won't have to pay child support
>has video evidence of him drugging and "raping" wife.
Yeah, sure he got away with it.
>>
>>71240035

I WANTED TO FUCKING SEE HIM GETTING FUCKED NOT IMAGINE IT GOD DAMN IT
>>
But he doesn't want to know if Gordy actually slipped the willy, because it cuts out early on purpose.

Besides unless he bitterly contests child support payments his wife won't allow a paternity test and he'll live with the probably but maybe not reality of his son not actually being his son.
>>
>>71240297
Show the wife.
She wouldn't feel sorry for him anymore.

Dumb movie
>>
>>71239873
MY NAME IS OP AND I AM RETARDED
>>
>>71239873
>Be watching this movie with your mom
>Shit got real near the end
>The douchebag finds his at the hospital
>finds Gordo rapes his wife and got pregnant
>your mom watch that scene and said "He got what he deserve"
>you 0_o
>>
>>71239873
His wife. I'LL KEK HIM! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!
>>
>>71240692

It only counts if your gf says that
>>
>>71240692
wife* at "finds" and "his" in the first sentence
>>
>>71240035
oh cmon, he didnt raped her... he wanted you to think that, even though, he wasnt that "bad" to do such thing
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.