[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX5 TTWd0R70 how the fuck d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: PvTya56.jpg (28 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
PvTya56.jpg
28 KB, 650x366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX5TTWd0R70

how the fuck did it all go so wrong for him?
>>
File: colbert hollerin.jpg (10 KB, 146x178) Image search: [Google]
colbert hollerin.jpg
10 KB, 146x178
>>
>>71240812

>we'll give the 'win' to some black lady who makes a 'holla' joke from hollering.
>>
he decided to ditch his stinging sarcasm to appeal to 18-35 year olds.
>>
>>71241037
I'm pretty sure his stinging sarcasm is what endeared him to 18-35 year olds in the first place
>>
>>71241089
that was in the older times. he even acted right wing.

now he is pandering to liberal youth and is pretty soft.
>>
>>71241313
>le redpill
>>
>>71239317
This TV show and time slot are not the colbert report or the daily show. He is stuck with an old format
>>
>>71241089
Liberals WERE the witty ones in 2004 while conservatives were getting buttmad over Family Guy and 4chan. Now fucking Ellen and fucking tumblr have made liberalism appeal to women and women are the center of normie politics so of course they ruined liberalism.

Politics weren't this polarized, you could have hated republicans AND feminist in 1998 and nobody would have batted an eye
>>
>>71239317
>Anita
>Black lives matter pimp
AIDS
>>
File: Colbert.png (1 MB, 1340x694) Image search: [Google]
Colbert.png
1 MB, 1340x694
>This is what passes for political satire these days
>>
>>71241405
Feminists didn't ruin it. They helped but social media brought liberalism into everyone's face, in true Liveral fashion the virtue signaled themselves into the ground and now you have what you have. Easily triggered college kids who want safe spaces and censorship.
>>
>>71241037
>>71241313
All those kids watching Leno and Letterman, right? What planet are you from?
>>
>>71241476
Social media exists solely to virtue signal now.
>>
>>71241615
Leno was a pleb, but letterman did appeal to young people who had a sense of humor. Not even sure what point you're trying to make desu
>>
>>71241615
I watched Letterman when I was a kid and into my teenage years.
>>
>>71241422
>>Anita

I beg to differ. He did ask her if violent video games don't make people violent how do sexist games make men sexist.
>>
>>71242257
I sat through it waiting for Craig.
>>
>>71241459

Yeah Colbert has fallen a bit. Though he's still better than the rest of the current late night hosts.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.