[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished season 2. I fucking hated Bobbie and thought the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: mad-men-banner.jpg (47 KB, 630x300) Image search: [Google]
mad-men-banner.jpg
47 KB, 630x300
Just finished season 2. I fucking hated Bobbie and thought the whole Don in LA thing could've been done better.
What am I in for now, /tv/?
please no spoilers
>>
why don't you just watch it and form your own opinion instead of allowing yourself to be influenced by a bunch of autists?

btw season 3 is excellent
>>
bobbie a shit. she's so old
>>
>>71233649
Don in LA did feel very brief and quick, but after 8 watch through, I think it was done on purpose.

You are rounding the bend and getting into some really GOD-tier episodes.

Enjoy OP.
>>
>>71233860
great show. enjoy the characters and their stories when you can. the ending will feel weird, but one day while you're just chilling and thinking about nothing, you will suddenly greatly appreciate it A LOT
>>
Season 3 is where it really starts to get good

Stick with it no matter how boring it seems
>>
>>71233649
Season 3 is when it really starts to get good, the finale might be the best episode in the series.

Although i'd say season 4 is the best season overall.
>>
Don gets HIV in the final season
>>
File: bestseason.jpg (37 KB, 634x437) Image search: [Google]
bestseason.jpg
37 KB, 634x437
Best Season coming through
>>
>>71233649
i want to buy the world a coke
>>
>>71234477
Fuck you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.