[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the FUCK was her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: mo.jpg (76 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
mo.jpg
76 KB, 600x500
What the FUCK was her problem?
>>
>>71232018
I would be pissed the fuck off too if I were a fat ugly black woman living in poverty.

No really, that's about objectively the worst life I can think of outside of just being an out and out starving third worlder.

Not even /pol/ posting either, I think the point of the character was to convey just how much bad life circumstances can fuck a person into being a deranged asshole.
>>
>>71232018
Whatever happened to Monique anyway she was the go-to sassy black woman in movies.
>>
>>71232072

Pretty much summed it up. Her upbringing and bad hand she was dealt turned her into a total fucking cunt.

Monique deserved the fuck out of her Academy Award.
>>
>>71232072
damn straight. life is shit enough when you're not born into poverty. i act like a total cunt to everyone i come across just because i have to go work at the bank everyday. no doubt i'd be killing niggers if my granddaddy didn't pull us out of the ghetto back in the day.
>>
>>71232018
What exactly am I looking at here? Is this some bad CGI? Some sort of animal/human hybrid? Is this a screenshot from that Warcraft movie? Some kind of poorly animated Orc monster thing?
>>
sheboons are born angry
>>
>>71232072
This

good character development.
>>
she had two problems

one she was black
the other she was a woman
>>
>>71232087
her oscar speech ruined her career
>>
>>71234985
Man how bad was it for her blacklisted in Hollywood? Its a shame I actually kinda like her.
>>
>>71235029
she said something along the lines of
>i am glad talent was recognised and not politics

that cut to samuel l jacksons face was hilarious
>>
>>71235100
Kek
Yea that's a good way to get yourself blacklisted.
Maybe one day she will make a comeback she a decent actress when she tries.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.