[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kitchen Nightmares
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: gordon-ramsay[1].jpg (208 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
gordon-ramsay[1].jpg
208 KB, 1024x768
What are the best episodes?
>>
The one where he yells and gets all mad XD I love that one
>>
the UK ones
>>
>>71229385
The ones where he goes back to visit old restaurants. They all go the same way.

>yeah chef, as soon as you left the owner put the old menu of smegma toast and pus nuggets back
>all the new clients left

You can lead a horse to water...
>>
The one where his accent forces him to pronounce raw as 'rore'.
>>
>>71229449

This.

it's like the difference between British and American documentaries
>>
>>71229385
I compiled a list of every (maybe a few was missing) kitchen nightmares US episode and a short greentext of respective episode.
Give me a moment, I'll spam the whole shit here.

Dillon's
>Indian restaurant, filthy kitchen, one of the owners being used, general manager a donkey. Rotten tomatoes being served.

Seascape
>One of the more un-professional chefs in the series. Gordon almost chokes to the owner's mom's cookie.

Sebastian's
>Crazy owner with big dreams, the most complex menu "concept" in the series. "This guy is seriously off his fucking trolley"- Gordon

Lela's
>swagpriest thuglord "executive" chef, with a line cook that steals leftover food from the kitchen.

The Secret Garden
>Pompous french head chef. "YOU FRENCH PIG!"

Handlebar
>really sub-par food made by a chef who doesn't even want to work as a chef, owner is at the end of the rope.

Black Pearl
>One of the owners is a real sleazeball, kinda like a politician. Horrible lobster rolls all over.

J Willy's
>Totally clueless general manager, the two owners miserable, heartfelt episode imo.

Fiesta Sunrise
>Mashed beans in a 20 gallon barrel. Everything on the menu is made "yesterday". The owner / general manager a stupid mexican.

Casa Roma
>Totally clueless headchef, who takes two hours to complete one table. Powdered sugar sprinkled on top of a sandwich with fries.
>>
>>71229515
Spanish Pavillion
>Head chef / owner totally depressed and lost his love for food. A dead lobster in the lobstertank.

Kingston Cafe
>Jamaican restaurant that does jerkchicken and then bags it up in these little medical style baggies. The owner works also as a doctor, so of course everyone in the restaurant has to call her "Dr."

Oceana
>One of my favourites. Gordon totally owns the head chefs ass. The duck that was served to Gordon was 2 months old.

Blackberry's
>Chaotic system in the kitchen, dead mouse by the front door, good shit. One of the rare moments when Gordon actually likes something in the menu.

Leone's
>Theres like 300 items on the menu, every single one of them is garbage. The owner / manager spends 3 hours in the restaurant per day mainly doing nothing.

Burger Kitchen part 1 & 2
>Guess all of you know about this by now. Nonstop drama the both episodes.

El greco
>The owner / manager plays video games all day, comes really late to the restaurant. Everything is made with the microwave in the restaurant. The most depressing looking lamb dish you will ever see.

Spin-A-Yarn
>Trophy wife who acts really bizarre, I can't really put my finger on it. Calls his husband "dude" unironically. The restaurant looks pretty decent, horrible food though.

Ms Jean's Southern Cuisine.
>The staff takes their job for granted. Horrible food, and a really odd looking restaurant overall. Ms Jean however is likable.

Olde Hitching Post
>The most hideous looking smile I ever saw on a waitress. Totally bonkers owner who thinks that the clams smell and taste fresher after being frozen. "Ocean fresh". Meatlof being frozen and then grilled again.

Mill Street Bistro part 1 & 2
>Gordon and the baboon owner go head to head almost the whole runtime.
>Elk quesadillas.
>Owner claims to have been trained by oldschool classic restauranters in Europe, who had a liking to him. All this of course being denied later by the owner when Gordon refers to it.
>>
>>71229540
Prohibition Grille
>50 year old owner who acts, talks and dresses like a teenager. Leaves Gordon scratching his head on how dumb some people can be.

Amy's Baking Company
>
>..

Mangia Mangia part 1 & 2
>Drug addict head chef fights all the time with the owner. Horrible, horrible italian food. The owner's daughter who works as a waiter is also a total bitch.

Peter's
>Short-tempered italian owner, the whole business acts like a mafia or something.

The mixing bowl
>The oddest looking salad you will ever see. Skippable episode.

Finn McCool's
>Irish pub styled restaurand with missnamed shepherd's pie. Just an ok episode with the usual drama.

Campania
>Italian restaurant, the usual family drama but apparently the head chef/owner committed suicide a few years after the airing.

Giuseppi's
>Your average italian restaurant episode. One of these you can skip.

Trobiano's
>Owner who has lost his spark, delusional at first but then comes around.

Hannah & Mason's
>Two young owner / chefs, who have let their standards drop. The freezer section is disgusting as fuck.

Jack's Waterfront
>Three bodybuilders own a seafood restaurant, with one of the owners father doing devil's work unknowingly in the background.

Sante La Brea
>Vegetarian restaurant with a bizarre decour. One of the ones you can skip, one of the owners is quite eccentric though.

Cafe 36
>Horrible really oldskool restaurant, with a head chef that takes advantage of the two kind hearted owners.
>>
i'm american and i watched a UK episode yesterday. goddamn you motherfuckers are lucky.

you get the same content, but with no horrible editing and random "scary" sound effects, like this one. try and guess which one it'll be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds
>>
>>71229581
>>71229540
>>71229515
Hot potato cafe
>Delusional owners with a young chef that doesnt have the skills but the heart. Rotten stuffed potato skins for appetizers, ooh yeah.

Flamangos
>Bizarre looking and served filet mignon. The whole decour is like salvador dali meets caribbean beach. Granny owner afraid of change.

Bazzini
>Owner's brother was addicted to drugs for a long time and it has left a scar in the family.

Lido Di manhattan
>Young owner who is way out of her league. Cries, cries, cries.

Le Bistro
>Pompous owner/head chef who thinks he is higher class than the community.

Mama Rita's
>Catering business turned restaurant. One of the best looking restaurants in the series, the food however is made in the same methods as in their catering business.

Anna Vincenzo's
>Ever seen a crazy overweight italian woman. Well the owner is just like that stereotype.

Fleming
>"Danish" styled restaurant with a cuban or something head chef. One you can skip

Sushi-Ko
>Sushi Pizza
>Owner / head chef has lost his spark, heartfelt episode. Solid finisher for the season.
>muh Samurai heritage

Classic American
>American homecooking styled restaurant. Horrible food, a bit family drama, skippable

PJ's Steakhouse
>Owner watches TV the whole day long drinking wine, and they wonder why the business isn't going great. The place looks great, food sucks.

Davide
>Fuck, I confused this one with the 'Bazzini'. This is the one with the drugaddict family member.

Down City
>Crazy, shemonster of an owner. Delusional, afraid of change, the usual stuff. The staff are friendly af, food sucks.

Tavolini
>Italian restaurant episode. A bit family drama, food sucks, one of the waiters is a bro who knows what needs to happen.
>>
OMG this is my favorite /tv/ circlejerk thread! i can't wait fot it to have 100+ replies! amys baking company, am i right fellas! OMG
>>
>>71229610
>>71229581
>>71229540
>>71229515
La Frite
>Brother & Sister owners practically hate eachother by now. More on the family drama side of the series.

Capri
>Forgot all about this episode. One of my favourites. Twinbrother owners who like to sit more in the sun than work in the restaurant, and boy it shows. They are like the tweedledee and tumblefuck from the Alice in wonderland.

Zeke's
>Horrible food, aside from delicious dessert. Cajun styled restaurant, a bit delusional owners but your average KN episode alltogether.

Mike & Nellie's
>Seafood styled restaurant with a decour that stinks to high heavens. The owner / headchef does all the work himself and doesn't trust anyone to do anything in the kitchen. Totally beaten down, drinks during work.

Luigi's D'Italia
>Fried Skimmed cheese
>Totally bonkers family relations, the owners pretty much scream at eachother the whole episode. You guessed it, Italian.

The Greek At the Harbor
>Delusional af owner who IIRC is disappointed at his son. Hideous decour, horrible greek food.

Park's Edge
>Grilled ceasar salad
>Overcomplicated food, with a chef that has never worked in a restaurant earlier.

Charlie's
>Italian restaurant with a stubborn retard chef who doesn't know how to cook a meatball, even though he is italian.

Cafe Hon
>Weird episode since it doesn't have the makeover thing that this series usually has. The owner is totally bonkers who 86's everything on the menu after someone makes a complainment.

Chiarella's
>Italian restaurant. Crazy owner who works out in the basement of the restaurant and hits the walls frequently. "The food is not so baaaaad" sure man sure.

Zocalo
>Overworked owner / headchef. Skippable episode.

Mama Maria's
>Owner at the end of his rope. The kitchen freezes everything because the owner says so, endless bags of meatballs and spaghetti.

Barefoot Bob's
>Grill styled restaurant. Horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE food. Brother & Sister owner type of thing iirc.
>>
Any episode that my wife doesn't force me to watch.
>>
>>71229642
>>71229610
>>71229581
>>71229540
>>71229515
Pantaleone's
>Italian restaurant that claims that they have the best pizza in denver. Totally bonkers pizza that weighs like a ton and is full of grease and cheese.
>Your usual family drama, skippable.

Old neighbourhood
>I should have included this to my first posts. One of my favourite episodes. The husband owner hoards stuff like crazy, horrible food, hideaous decour with old boots under the bankets.
>"Yucatan Sea Scallops"

Kati Allo
>Greek restaurant with a lost spark. Marriage in trouble, skippable again imo.

Zayna Flaming Grill part 1 & 2
>Don't know why they made this a two parter. Weird methods being practiced all over the restaurant but other than that your usual horrible food, a bit family drama episode.

Bella Luna
>Totally delusional owner mother, with a son who blames her for everything but turns out to be just as much to blame iirc. Freezer section overload again.
>>
>>71229395
That's hells kitchen, not kitchen nightmares you dickless fuck
>>
>>71229642
>Barefoot Bob's
>Brother & Sister owner type of thing iirc.

I thought that it was a husband and wife thing and it was implied the wife was cheating on the husband
>>
>>71229540
>Totally bonkers owner
>>71229642
>Totally bonkers family
>totally bonkers who
>>71229668
>Totally bonkers pizza

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71229699
Was it? Sorry, I compiled this list a week ago for a thread and I haven't seen the episodes now in a while. I used to watch KN all the time a few years ago.
>>
>>71229385
Going off memory, these are some that come to mind

Oceana - A restaurant that would probably be better off in the younger brother controlled the whole thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh16mfvfskU

Momma Cherri's Soul Food Shack- A rare case where the food actually wasn't shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuYLjxmaNBE

La Riviera-Another case where the food wasn't bad, but still had problems
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRzCMCXa9w

Piccolo Teatro - An incredibly lazy woman and a chef that I am convinced had to be high or something during the shoot

And obligatory Amy's Baking Company because that's pretty much required viewing at this point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uPOGxUtZvk

>>71229639
someone's upset
>>
Which one had the qt crying Greek waitress that was the daughter of the owner?
>>
>>71229914
That would be this one I guess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9McVmg_YRs
>>
>>71229914
kati allo
>>
I liked that one Spanish tapas restaurant on the UK version. Cook was a college kid who was self taught and Ramsay was impressed
>>
what is the one where the wife and husband owners threaten a customer with the police because the customer didnt want to wait any longer for his pizza, i dont think they resolved anything by te end of the episode
>>
>>71230038
Amy's baking company
>>
File: bonkers.jpg (15 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
bonkers.jpg
15 KB, 300x350
>>71229807
You know good and damn well what he meant by it.
>>
>>71229642
God the owner from the Charlie's Italian Bistro ep was such a boner owner.
>>
REAL GRAVY!
>>
>>71230902
Honestly surprised how well that took off. Wouldn't think you could get that reaction out of gravy
>>
File: Its Fuckin RAWWWLLY HEAVVYYYY.jpg (40 KB, 480x853) Image search: [Google]
Its Fuckin RAWWWLLY HEAVVYYYY.jpg
40 KB, 480x853
>>71229515
>>71229610
>>71229540
>>71229642
>>71229668

Which one is the one with the asian guy with a bowl haircut saying "it's dry"

Ugliest mother fucker I've ever seen
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.