[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Darth Revan will never become canon >we will never see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: DarthRevanHiddenEmpire.png (410 KB, 439x930) Image search: [Google]
DarthRevanHiddenEmpire.png
410 KB, 439x930
>Darth Revan will never become canon
>we will never see hundreds of jedi fight hundreds of sith on the big screen
>we will never have a morally gray star wars story about a light sided sith
>The Light Side Fem Agent TOR story will never become canon
When did Star Wars die?
>>
>>71227769
>>>/v/
>>
>>71227883
>not wanting a movie during the old republic times
>>
File: make it stop.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
make it stop.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
>>71227996
>wanting more star wars movies
>>
>>71227769
Fuck off to /v/ you crossboarding faggot
>>
>KotOR isn't canon
>Battlefront 2 isn't canon
>Republic Commando isn't canon
>Shadows of the Empire isn't canon

While OP is a /v/edditor faggot, I have to agree. I hate the fact that Disney shit all over decades of lore just so they could give us what was essentially a remake of Episode 4.
>>
Reminder anything post Lucas is not canon.
>>
>>71228737

>All of those things

>weighted against the rest of the inconsistent garbage that made up the EU

It was totally worth it though.

And the purging of the EU was not Disney's doing. Goerge had decided to have it done a good long while before he sold Lucasfilm.
>>
>>71227769
>Darth Revan will never become canon
I have a hunch he got split in half with Rey and Kylo. Obviously their power levels are nowhere near his. I'd just like a subtle nod to the TOR era in one of these films. Though desu OP Revan isn't a very fantastic character. He looks cool as fuck but I never understand the nerd reverence. Not bad, but he's dry like almost every Star Wars Jedi Sue protagonist.

Now Darth Bane. There's a fun fucking deliciously evil character.
>>
>>71229992
>Darth Bane.
Memes aside, darth bane was the shit.
>>
>>71229648
>Actually defending wiping all that canon

Well hello there, Reddit
>>
>>71231656
Mhmm. It makes zero sense wiping out The Old Republic era in particular. It's far far out of the way of all the movies. Doesn't affect them at all unless they go out of their way to do it on purpose. SWTOR makes a pretty penny. Would it not be logical to say it's canon? If you called the shots that is. That immediately gets a decent chunk of freaks invested. I just know a woman or creepy kike made the brash decision. Someone that isn't good for the franchise.
>>
>>71230098
Fucking loved the Bane trilogy. They make reference(always 2 sith) but never fully acknowledge.

Star wars rebels in Canon though, and they show ancient jedi and sith temples. Possible set up for old republic history revealed?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.