[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MFW they could've won with ease if the giant had a log
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: Battle_of_the_Bastards_07.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Battle_of_the_Bastards_07.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
If Wun Wun had simply de-rooted a tree before the battle and used it as a mid range weapon he could've swatted the men forming the turtle like flies causing Jon to lose a ton less men and winning just before the Eyrie arrived. He has used weapons before and it seems stupid he wouldn't have one in such a large battle. It seemed like he spent most his time fucking around taking unnecessarily long to kill his victims while in-front of enemy spears like a 14 foot tall Bond villain.
>>
He brought a weapon but he lost it. It happens in the book
>>
>>71224914
Sansa killed them all. She could have told them to wait while she tried to get the knights.
>>
>>71224914
they shouldve just made him win the battle for them, make a massive sword for him (like the bows they had when they attacked the wall), and fucking slaugthered bolton's army single-handedly
>>
>>71224914
Why didn't the eagles just fly him to the outside of the turtle?
>>
Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space
>>
how many of those giants are there anyway? is their existence known of south of the wall or winterfell? I imagine the great houses right across Westeros would pay good fucking money to fetch and recruit one of them for protection

>hurr durr muh zomby moundin stronk XDDD
>*fucking giant wildling strolls in and kicks him into the fucking stratosphere*
>>
>>71226102
Whatever you are talking about got pruned or deleted
>>
File: rope-swing1.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
rope-swing1.jpg
1 MB, 3072x2304
>>71224914
Why havent the southern kings been capturing and domesticating these giants for years?

They cant have been completely unknown to Westeros up till that point surely.

>Wun Wun shoudlve just done pic related with a massive chain and slowly moved foward, litterally unstoppable
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1628x892) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1628x892
AHHHHH DANY SAVE ME
>>
>>71226381
People thought the giants were extinct and there is fuck all reason for anybody to go beyond the wall
>>
>>71224914
What if Wun Wun had a holocaust cloak?
>>
>>71226381
And killed all his own troops as well.
>>
>>71226381
He would've gotten fucked up by arrows if he went in first, he could take a lot but proved he wasn't invincible
>>
There was a hill of dead bodies, he could have easily trow those at Umbers instead of being afraid of sticks like the others.
>>
>>71226312
That was the last Giant. Well besides zombie giants. I'm disapointed we never got to see a female giant.

Wildings are pretty much extinct now.
>>
>>71227483
Are wight giants a confirmed thing? That'll be pretty neato if so
>>
File: FLAIL27-1.jpg (15 KB, 749x334) Image search: [Google]
FLAIL27-1.jpg
15 KB, 749x334
>>71227044
couldve easily carried an impenetrable shield till he got close enough to start mashing the lines,

>>71226935
own troops would presumably stay behind out of range

>>71226745
>People thought the giants were extinct
i find that hard to believe, seeing as they werent stories would definatly spread
> fuck all reason for anybody to go beyond the wall
capturing and domesticating a giant is pretty good idea, even if its only a myth, people would check

A weapon like this with a long as fuck chain, the sound alone would break the forward ranks
>>
>>71227784
nobody believes the stories of white walkers, why would they believe giants?
>>
>>71224914
I really wish they did something to explain the reasoning behind not having any weapons or stomping around like maybe his arm got all fucked with infection or something in the battle at the wall with the white walkers. or that the further he gets away from the north where there was a larger density of weirwood trees he weakens if they want a magic angle to it.

I feel like there's a million things they could've done with Wun Wun and they go in and out of a coma of remembering if Wun Wun existed when they were writing this episode.
>>
File: cmon.jpg (67 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
cmon.jpg
67 KB, 320x480
>>71227784
Archers! Volley on the lone giant's face slowly running at us with some kind of flail!.
>>
>>71227885
neigh on everyone who seen a white, died during the encounter..
not so for the giants,

Night watch rangers would know them to be real, so would northeners who live near the wall and who fish and sail off the coast north of the wall
>>
>>71228144
>raises massive shield, blocks, keeps moving forward
>frisbies shield at the archer ranks, they disperse in fear
>begin slowly running at them with some kind of flail
>>
>>71228238
>Cavalry charges lone giant while he's holding shield.

We all know how infantry v cavalry goes now don't we.

Maybe you also didn't notice how long those spears are they're carrying. They can easily reach up to his eyes.

Fucking giant died with like 15 arrows stuck in him, how will he manage 200 spear stabs and multiple targeted volleys?

>archer ranks
>forgetting the archer ranks are thin and spread out to maximize coverage.
>>
File: BodyArmour2PA_468x711.jpg (59 KB, 468x711) Image search: [Google]
BodyArmour2PA_468x711.jpg
59 KB, 468x711
>>71228428
say the flail chain is 30 meters long, once he gets a good sping going no ones coming near him,

he wears pic related
>>
>>71228552
too bad nobody in the wildling army knows what shields are nor how to work forged metal.

I'm sure the night watch is stocked enough to build a giant full sized suit of armor, shield and flail.
>>
>put shield up when arrows rain down
>swing weapon in front when cavalry charges

Are you retarded or just pretending to be?
>>
>>71227931
THIS
don't introduce a character like that and then just have him do fucking nothing despite his obvious ability to actually fuck everyone's shit up at his will

reminds me of like ~15ys ago when I used to watch Dragonball Z, a show where being alive or dead was randomly interchangeable depending on plot convenience, and Goku/Gohan (whichever was the father I don't even remember) died and met the DBZ equivalent of St. Peter ...and the guy was like 50 ft tall and angry as fuck

>OH NOEZ Cell is causing shit ... maybe if i grow 12% in size that will stop him

NO! how about instead you just ressurect Japanese 100ft St. Peter instead of Goku/Gohan and just have him step on Cell to death ...

>off to watch DBZ clips on youtube to see if what I just posted actually makes any sense in relation to GOT ... I'm guessing it doesn't
>>
>>71227784
>domesticating a giant
top kek
>>
>>71224914
or he could just fucking fling corpses at them

or throw anything of weight

really he should have used his mad archer skills to kill ramsay
>>
File: delightful.jpg (23 KB, 422x362) Image search: [Google]
delightful.jpg
23 KB, 422x362
>>71227483
>Titties the size of actual boulders

why the fuck did we never get a giant brothel scene? YOU JUST KNOW they exist somewhere in the North
>>
>no one just straps a bunch of shields on him and just have him bum rush through the Bolton lines
>>
File: Halpert.png (12 KB, 60x81) Image search: [Google]
Halpert.png
12 KB, 60x81
1. Why didn't Ramsay's scouts see an army of few thousands march to Winterfell?
2. How did Jon avoid one thousand arrows?
3. What are helmets?
4. What are weapons for Wun-Wun?
5. What is snow?
6. What is winter.
7. Mud, fuck yes, makes for awesome cinematography.
8. Didn't know they had excavators in Westeros to pile up all those corpses.
9. What is zig-zag running?
10. What is caring for your litle brother's life?
11. U DUNNO HEM LMAO
12. What is 5-6 thousand dead men compared to CIA's deus ex machina and Sansas' smug face on the hill?
13. Why did the dogs wait for Sansa to show up in order to eat Ramsay?
14. What arestrong gates for Witnerfell?
15. Why kill Jon when you can shoot a dead giant right next to him?
>>
>>71225309
he ran into the fight with no weapon at all. they could have prepared him one
>in the book
what happens in the books means fuck all.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.