[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Mr. Millich pimping his daughter out? Why were the Chinese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: EWS-tom-mask-616x348.jpg (40 KB, 616x348) Image search: [Google]
EWS-tom-mask-616x348.jpg
40 KB, 616x348
Was Mr. Millich pimping his daughter out? Why were the Chinese crossdressing?
>>
>>71222504
>Was Mr. Millich pimping his daughter out?
Yes

What I want to know is what is daughter whispered in the doctor's ear.
>>
>>71222504
No. She was innocently frolicking. The men were dressed up because it was a costume shop, you idiot.
>>
>>71222526
>What I want to know is what is daughter whispered in the doctor's ear.

she gives him advice on his costume no?
>>
>>71222550
What makes you think that?
>>
>>71222526
According to subtitles, she said he should have a cloak lined with ermine whatever that means.
>>
>>71222590
So... she goes to the parties...
>>
>>71222574
>>71222526
>>71222590
She tells him to get a coat lined with ermine. Ermine is a type of fur.
>>
>>71222550
>>71222590

did you watch a DVD release with translated subtitles? her dialog is inaudible in the movie; if that line is in there, it's something the subtitle writer added
>>
>>71222726
No, it was English subtitles. And I think Kubrick himself was very OCD about subtitles, even foreign ones.
>>
What was the deal with they wanting him to undress himself if they just wanted to kill him anyway?
>>
>>71223908
who says they were going to kill him?

they just wanted to scare him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.