[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It wouldn't be the first time a show had been brought back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 13!!!!!!!!.jpg (41 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
13!!!!!!!!.jpg
41 KB, 612x380
It wouldn't be the first time a show had been brought back by popular demand.

Not everyone who watches TV is a high school senior so there must be others who remember this masterpiece and who would sign a petition to resurrect it?
>>
>sign a petition

are you literally retarded?
>>
People like you should be burned at the stake
Kys
>>
>>71220769
>ironic word use
If you don't know what you're talking about, stay out of the conversation. Try Google once and a while.
>>
>Would HBO's 'Rome' rise again?
No.
>>
>>71220739
Mmmm I enjoyed it but no thanks. It honestly isn't any better than shit like Spartacus, Game of Thrones, and Marco Polo. At this point I'm full. I don't want any more shows with knights huzzah and shieet. HBO needs to give me a hard R horror miniseries (minimal nudity too) set in the 19th or 20th century. Now that'd be kino.
>>
>>71221291
Jack the ripper the series or what?
I'm tired of period dramas
>>
There was supposed to be a movie to finish it but the last time anyone has said anything about it was 3 years ago.
>>
File: walker-rome-1.jpg (39 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
walker-rome-1.jpg
39 KB, 500x385
>>71221291
>includes GoT with historical dramas that while inaccurate, at least tried to seem accurate
>We all know that Marco Polo was not a handsome young chad, he was an old fat jew
This is why there's always that one kid in class who swears that dragons were real in the Middle Ages. His name is usually Toby.

>needs to give me a hard R horror miniseries (minimal nudity too) set in the 19th or 20th century.
Mininum nudity? But why? I get that it's a gimmick to attract viewers and seem edgy, but isn't the occasional plump woman's ass or perky tits a nice treat in GoT? It's not like we can only choose gruesome violence OR raunchy sex, why not both? Sounds like you're looking for American Horror Story with more guts---I'd give it a try.
>>
>>71221354
but the present is boring.....u want a future drama?
>>
File: fMc2rVI.jpg (36 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
fMc2rVI.jpg
36 KB, 600x403
Dune-style space traveling drama with great houses and wars a la Rome/GoT when?
>>
>>71221537
I'm fine with nudity. But shit like GoT has whore's faces dripping with cum and warty dicks for comedic effect. Yawn. Again, I'm no prude. Just tired of the obligatory sex scenes in these shows. Most of the time the screentime can be used more wisely. Meaty butts are nice, but meaty dialogue is even nicer.
>>
>>71221562
Yea, but not necessarily in space
I just want to see something impossible/different that isn't period
Or some noir type setting like Dark City
>>
File: croc kek.jpg (347 KB, 1198x1222) Image search: [Google]
croc kek.jpg
347 KB, 1198x1222
>>71221817
>meaty dialogue is even nicer
>>
File: weiner weiner weiner.jpg (70 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
weiner weiner weiner.jpg
70 KB, 960x540
>>71221817
Ah, a true artist. Or critic at least.
>>
File: Her_future_la.jpg (60 KB, 928x523) Image search: [Google]
Her_future_la.jpg
60 KB, 928x523
>>71221922
try me
>>
>>71220739
there's an online petition already
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.