[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more satisfying moment in cinema history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
Is there a more satisfying moment in cinema history?
>>
>>71217910
that music tho
>>
>>71217910
Dogville's ending you pleb

Shawshank wasn't even good
>>
>>71218330

> Dogville's ending

My nigga.

> tfw no group of friends to discuss Lars von Trier films with
>>
>>71217910

That moment when i shot into your mum's vagina
>>
Seeing the T-Rex killing the raptors at the end of Jurassic Park
>>
>>71218330
Why didn't you save her /tv/ ;_;
>>
>>71219097
Actually, most of my friends are members of local university's film club (most of them aren't even students) and fans of Lars. I was the last to watch Dogville
>>
>>71219260

When I go back to school in the fall, I was thinking about starting a film club.
>>
>>71217910
the end of Warcraft 2016 when Lothar lifts the Sword

FOR AZEROTH!!

FOR AZEROTH AND THE ALLIANCE!
>>
wew lad
>>
>>71219112

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9jTOxv7gw

dat fucking roar at the end
>>
>>71219112
> Seeing the T-Rex roar while the banner "When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth"
>>
ASS2ASS
>>
File: DreddJustice.gif (2 MB, 331x240) Image search: [Google]
DreddJustice.gif
2 MB, 331x240
>>71219477
*fell

Second best was .gif
>>
>>71219563
>that "I am the Law" speech and throwing MaMa out of the window after saying "Defense Noted"
Karl Urban is so fucking cool
>>
>It's been revoked.

That was pretty satisfying.
>>
Luke blowing up the Death Star.
>>
>>71217910
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9iFfwUps5k
First 10 seconds.
>>
>>71219647
I always get chills at that change in the score when Obi-wan tells Luke to use the force and when Luke fires the blaster into the Death Star.
>>
File: 1457310487411.webm (3 MB, 856x922) Image search: [Google]
1457310487411.webm
3 MB, 856x922
>>71217910

this
>>
>>71217910
Tom Cruise capturing the enemy in Rogue Nation
>>
prison break did it better. then it went to shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.