[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Aliens came to Earth, what kind of films do you think they'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ayy.png (868 KB, 931x523) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
868 KB, 931x523
If Aliens came to Earth, what kind of films do you think they'd like?
>>
Anything with Bo Derek.
>>
Fantastic planet
>>
Baraka
>>
>>71215240
Art films, like As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses Of Beauty and Freddy Got Fingered
>>
>>71216659
Would ayy lmaos know what sausages or chicken sandwiches are?
>>
>>71215240
>ayy lmao
>a lemao

is this real?
>>
Triumph of the will (See "Contact" where they beamed the olympic broadcast from 1936 back to earth which indicates that extraterrestrials recognize the benefits of social nationalism as an extremely progressive form of societal organization openly)
>>
Air Bud
>>
>>71215240
Ayyy lemáo
>>
>>71215240
silent comedy, its the most universal thing I can think of.
>>
>>71217118
Universal for humans
Humor will probably be the hardest thing to communicate with aliens
>>
>>71217218
somebody tries to do something, it goes wrong

maybe it wouldn't work but its the best I could think of.
>>
>>71215240

Only the purest kino will do
>>
>>71216699
probably

they are just objects
>>
>>71216737
in portuguese, yes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.