[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DARTH VADER IS RACIST, OH MY!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: darth-vader-crossed-arms.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
darth-vader-crossed-arms.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
Reading a 2015 article on the site where Armond hangs out.

Stephen L. Miller quotes MSNBC's Harris-Perry:

>Yeah, like, the part where he was totally a black guy whose name basically was James Earl Jones, who, and we were all, but while he was black, he was terrible and bad and awful and used to cut off white men’s hands, and didn’t, you know, actually claim his son. But as soon as he claims his son and goes over to the good, he takes off his mask and he is white. Yes, I have many, many feelings about that, but I will try to put them over here.

>Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/428631/star-wars-force-awakens-social-justice-warriors-ready-pounce-film

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?
>>
He just stole this from Chasing Amy.

The difference is in Chasing Amy it was a character pretending to be a militant black pride advocate. The lines were written to be deliberately ridiculous.

We've entered Poe's law where not only can you not tell extremism from satire, but they're identical in content.
>>
>>71214765
That's not what he said, though. He quoted the woman, Harris-Perry.

WARNING: clickbait news site
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2015/12/13/msnbcs-harris-perry-gripes-over-totally-black-guy-darth-vader-evil
>>
what's a nubian?
>>
>>71215747
>A Star Wars ship
>A black person from Sudan
>>
File: david-prowse-darth-vader[1].jpg (59 KB, 600x318) Image search: [Google]
david-prowse-darth-vader[1].jpg
59 KB, 600x318
He was white the entire time.
>>
>>71216652
Femonsters think he was secretly black.
>>
>>71214702
The whiteness was thematic. The man was sickly and pale underneath. It was supposed to show that behind all of vaders hatred and posturing, there was really just a sick and frail old man.
>>
>>71214702
They couldn't have edited this person's "thoughts" to make them a little more coherent or less rambley? Whoever this is is trying desperately to sound intelligent but has way too many filler words and any point, albeit ridiculous, is lost in the mire of run-ons and misguided racism.
>>
no comment on prequels?
when he slays sandniggers?
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 355x142) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 355x142
>>71217265
who diz.

smear me
>>
Why is he wearing a german WW2 helmet painted in black?
>>
>>71216761
That's an excellent observation, similar to something my film studies prof said last year.
>>
>>71216652
Come to think of it they probably could have done a cool makeup job on him instead of using Sebastian Shaw, shame his voice sounds like Rick Moranis though.

Also Melissa Harris Perry is literally the most retarded person on the planet, I saw her on Jeopardy and she lost on the easiest questions while talking shit to the other journalists on there.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.