[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton is a patently corrupt evil bitch and should ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 13-003.jpg (544 KB, 1280x1999) Image search: [Google]
13-003.jpg
544 KB, 1280x1999
Hillary Clinton is a patently corrupt evil bitch and should ever be President, THE MOVIE.
>>
This was surprisingly not political
>>
Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with their deaths.
>>
>>71212489
I don't think Bay has the cognitive capacity to make something political.
>>
>>71212500
SHE HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH U.S. EMPOWERING AND RESPONSE AND FOLLOWUP. SHE FAILED.
>>
>>71212505
Bay is smarter than you, at the very least.
>>
>>71212515
No one can accurately predict foreign reactions. No one has ever done it.
>>
>>71212505
>>71212572
He's not a dumb guy, I don't think, and his movies sometimes contain a right-wing "America great" "only the strong should survive" narrative
>>
File: Ujwlr.png (626 KB, 785x3593) Image search: [Google]
Ujwlr.png
626 KB, 785x3593
>>71212572
note Bay's position on this chart
then rethink your statement.
>>
>>71212590
THE SHIT SHE DID AFTER?
UN-FUCKING-CONSCIENCEABLE
SHE WENT TO SLEEP WHILE GOOD PEOPLE DIED.
>>
>>71212500
>Turned down several hundred requests for additional security/hardware from the ambassador in the 6 months prior to the attack
>Ordered the nearby Marines to stand down and not go assist the embassy prior to the attack
>Was informed in the middle of the night that the embassy was under attack, went back to sleep saying she's deal with it in the morning
>Lied about her involvement afterwards

>Nothing to do with their deaths

You wot m8
>>
>>71212624
The attack happened mid-day Washington time, and no one gave an order for anyone to stand down.
>>
>>71212624
b-but she has a vagina
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.