[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: Films you ruined for yourself by rewatching them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Final_Destination_movie.jpg (42 KB, 279x402) Image search: [Google]
Final_Destination_movie.jpg
42 KB, 279x402
itt: Films you ruined for yourself by rewatching them
>>
>>71211249
i love those fucking movies no matter how dumb they are GUTTS THROUGH THE BUTTS YO

but mine would event horizon rewatched did not hold up
>>
>>71211249
If a movie sucks the second time you watch it, then it always sucked.
>>
Return of the King
Step Brothers
IT
Kickass
Life of Brian
>>
>>71211313
Schrodinger Cat, if you don't rewatch them you could remember them as being great. By definition if you rewatch them and they suck, you ruined them.
>>
>>71211249
Poor Stifler also I guess THe Pest
>>
>>71211249
Jumanji. What a forgettable movie. The only reason anyone likes it is because of Robin Williams.
>>
>>71211249
jingle all the way... watched in in the theatre
I LOVED THAT MOVIE back when i was in kindergarten, not too long ago i decided to watched it again and MY GOD it was fucking awfull.
>>
>>71211313
Your initial viewing is the one that matters though.
>>
>>71211313
That's not what OP is discussing.
>>
>>71211399
you shut your mouth about life of brian
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 231x244
>not enjoying and rewatching the entire Final Destination franchise
>>
>>71211852
me and my friend marathoned those fuckers and by the end we wanted to make a parody movie. its just pure cinekino
>>
>>71211909
Post best death scene/most creative I'm going to start with a stupid one that tanning bed scene.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.