[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: drive-1.jpg (226 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
drive-1.jpg
226 KB, 1680x1050
So I just saw Drive and what a fantastic movie, wanna hear /tv/'s opinion on it.
I felt the ending was a mixed bag, felt like everything was cut short but kinda fitting in a bittersweet way.
>>
he was a real human being all along
>>
>>71210306
Now go watch Only God Forgives, faggot.
>>
>>71210777
>mediocre ratings
ew no.
Gonna check it out, thanks for the recommendation.
>>
Litteral cuck
>>
>>71210857
divisive=/=bad
>>
>>71210306
was it autism
>>
>>71210306
here we go
>>
.....................I shitpost
>>
>>71210306
I liked it a lot too. Felt like a film from long ago, really, with the brutal action and silent protag.

>>71210777
This.
>>
>so, what do you do?
>....................................................I Drive
>like a chauffeur?
>................for movies
>>
>Going into kinoteket
>have my scorpion jacket on and a toothpick in my mouth
>go to the cashier
>she is a blonde qt
>i have watched drive many times and studied the drivers body language
>i know how to woe ladies now
>So what do you want?
>............
>...............
>".....I drive"
>"Uhhh Ok."
>She now knows that i drive, she can't resist me now
>".......you have any children?"
>"No, what kinda question is that sir?"
>oh fuck she don't have a kid, i can't ask her if she and her nonexistant child want too see something cool
>"..........I drive"
>don't know what to say so i just run out while she stares, amused at me
>Drop my phone
>A real human being starts playing loudly
>don't pick it up, have to get away as fast as i can
>take the buss home because i don't have a drivers license
>>
>>71210960
Before I watch a movie I always go and check it's ratings on IMDB. If it's below a 7.8 I don't watch it, because there are so many better movies I could be using my precious time to watch; in fact I would rather spend my time rewatching a classic which I can re-analyse and critique than waste it watching some certified pleb movie like Only God Forgives.
>>
>>71210777
I just watched OGF for the first time last week, and I must be a total fucking pleb because what I thought the movie was about and what the movie was actually about according to the internet did not coincide AT ALL
>>
>>71211191
>Before I watch a movie I always go and check it's ratings on IMDB
I hope this is bait
>>
>>71210960
I was just joking, the summary sounds interesting. I wasn't expecting the rating to be as such since anything I've heard about OGF were mostly positive.
>>
>>71211205
All right, what you thought the movie was about?
>>
>>71211175
kek
>>
File: hmmm.png (1 MB, 1326x1428) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
1 MB, 1326x1428
>>71211191
>caring about imdb ratings

I seriously can't tell if this is well crafted bait or you are just mentally retarded
>>
>>71211207
it is
>>
File: 1466305675211.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1466305675211.gif
3 MB, 240x135
>>71210306
I really identify with the protagonist
>>
File: RealHumanBean.jpg (222 KB, 1241x1600) Image search: [Google]
RealHumanBean.jpg
222 KB, 1241x1600
>>71211175
>>
>>71211057
>>71211175
I miss driveposting
>>
>>71210747
real human bean
>>
this movie was utter trash.

It was the most predictable thing I ever saw in my life. The moment the kike (as he called him self) showed up you KNEW he was the bad guy.

I predicted everything from the autism walk aways without saying anything to the love interest to her baby's daddy being backstabbed the "kike"

Had my waifu in stiches at how I predicted everything.

>drive away stabbed into the darkness/cut to credits. le edgy
>>
>>71210306
I loved it.
Explained very little, lots of room for your imagination.

You think he's some kinda of shy autist until shit gets real and he has a violent outburst or that bit with Shannon ("You told him about Irene!?"), it gives you a sense that perhaps there's more that meets the eye.

Awful awful trailer though, I don't understand how it was approved, basically ruins the whole film.

I'm not gay but Ryan Gosling is fit af
>>
>>71211039
Like for marketing?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.