[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like this whiny useless cuck? How did this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why do people like this whiny useless cuck? How did this shit air for 9 seasons or however long it ran?
>>
It was funny. Ray was ironically the least funny part of the show though.
>>
File: cartoon1.jpg (85 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
cartoon1.jpg
85 KB, 600x597
>>71208393
>cuck

I see you've learnt a new word that you have zero comprehension of
>>
>>71208393
Ray fucked his wife all the time and came far closer to cheating than she ever did
>>
>>71208518
The show is called "Everybody Loves Raymond and Hates His Bitch Wife", so fucking obviously she didn't find anyone to cheat on

I would still bang late 90s Patricia Heaton though
>>
>>71208577
She's still hot.
>>
>>71208619
this is patently false and on some level I know you have to know that
>>
>>71208393
This is my second favorite sitcom ever. No idea how you can hate it.
>>
>>71208667
This is just bait to show those cleavage pics so just get on with it already
>>
>>71208697
because you and your taste are not very good at all
>>
>>71208428
Well he's the straight man, he's supposed to act as a foil to the zanier characters. Like tintin.
>>
>>71208897
how can he be the straight man if he's such a huge faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.