[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you like Malcolm in the Middle? best episode? best character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Did you like Malcolm in the Middle?

best episode? best character?
>>
>>71207830
my favorite episode is when they cut school but have to hide in their house all day to avoid being seen. its so fucking relatable.
>>
No one on /tv/ liked MITM. Threads die off rapidly. It must have been a shit show.
>>
Hal is definitely the best character
Craig too
>>
Hal was a good character. They all were.
The best though? I don't think so. I think each character contributes to a larger piece. Except Jaime. When in doubt, add a baby.
>>
>>71208354

They added Jamie cause Lois was pregnant irl
>>
>>71208354

i fucking hated stewie. if its a stewie episode i generally skipped it
>>
>>71208354

Jaime is basically the point where the show went from excellent to average. Last few seasons were a total downgrade. Also fuck that baby actor or whoever cast him cause he's the most unrealistic infant.I've ever seen in a show the kid never fuckin cries he's always got the same stoic look like he's been drugged, who thought that was how babies act?

Maybe.not the best ep but I love the one where Malcolm spends the night at Stevie's and they sneak out. Best would probably be one of the many awesome Hal focused episodes, steamroller or when he fights the bee or becomes a DJ or obviously the roller skating one. Best character? I'd say Hal for sheer enjoyment but Malcolm was the best developed.
>>
>>71209283

Wrong thread? We aren't talking about family guy
>>
>>71207927
I did that a couple of times...I used to roll under my bed and sleep all day..,my mom caught me when she was sweeping underneath...smacked me with the broom for good measure
>>
>>71209427

yeah my bad i mean Dewey. I love Francis related episodes though
>>
>>71209615
Dewey was my reason for watching, why the hate?
>>
>>71209615

Military school Francis was GOAT. Everything after was a pussy whipped fag of a character. Totally ruined him.
>>
File: 1466211508945.jpg (85 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1466211508945.jpg
85 KB, 853x480
>>71208354
>The best though? I don't think so.
fuck outta here.
>>
>>71209689
Some of the Alaska stuff was good.
>>
>>71209615
lol same
>>
File: 1392686174966.jpg (822 KB, 2636x1758) Image search: [Google]
1392686174966.jpg
822 KB, 2636x1758
>Malcom is off to a side despite the series title

What did they mean by this?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.