[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /tv/ confirmed if this is fishkino or just more generic fishit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
Can /tv/ confirmed if this is fishkino or just more generic fishit?
>>
If you want a serious answer, I was actually pleased with it. I was expecting it to be the Finding Nemo equivalent to Monsters University, but it was actually a worthy follow-up.
>>
>>71204042
Not as good as the original but for a sequel, it's pretty fucking good.
>>
>>71204042
Very generic, none of the soul of the original.
>>
I actually think this is better than the original. The comedic bits are more effective and it's more emotional in general.
>>
Al Bundy plays as a squid....so yeah
>>
>>71204279
Don't listen to this faggot, message wise it was dogshit because it tries to teach you that someone as useless as a person as dory is actually useful. But entertainment wise it was pretty great not as good as toy story 2 but better than monsters university. Even though monsters university had a better more realistic message it wasn't as good since what you take away from it doesn't determine the quality even though it most certainly does add to it.
>>
If you care about or know anythign about caring for a mentally handicapped person, the feels are amplified.

Otherwise, I felt it was mostly just baby Dory that carried it.

Still, about par for the course from Pixar in the reunion scene.

Also Decoy Octopus the master spy, you fuckin wot?
>>
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/436732/finding-dory-political-indoctrination-pixar
>>
>>71204383
Also the retarded seal and the retarded bird were pure comedykino.
>>
>>71204580
don't forget based Idris playing the straightman to the retarded sea lion
>>
>>71204639
>comfortable isn't it?
>enjoy your time here
>ok times up
>>
>>71204383
I don't think that was the message. It was that even if you're disabled in some way or can't do things like others can, you have to never give up and figure out your own way of doing things. Even if they aren't perfect. I mean, it took Dory years to find her family again in her "special" way.
>>
>>71204383
I enjoyed MU more than this. Finding Dory felt manipulative and contrived, in some ways it's a retread and in others it's just bland. Finding Nemo is an exceptional achievement in animation and this film looked uglier and did not resonate at all. What would have saved the movie is if her parents actually died.
>>
it was a generic fishkino
>>
File: p34876_p_v8_aa.jpg (686 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p34876_p_v8_aa.jpg
686 KB, 960x1440
Thoughts on this?
>>
>>71204909
Disgoostin
>>
>>71204779
I didn't at all feel like it was a retread, the name of the first was FINDING nemo so obviously the sequel will be about finding someone, dory's parents seems like the most logical way to go. I didn't think monsters university was either I just simply didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped. Maybe when the incredibles 2 rolls around it'll be a repeat of toy story, in the way that it was better than the first.
>>
>>71204779
MU was fucking underrated i found it on par with this though, it's a solid addition to the original but not quite as good
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.