[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WHY DONT YOU JUST FREEZE HIM?! Why didn't they just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 236x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 236x335
>WHY DONT YOU JUST FREEZE HIM?!
Why didn't they just freeze him?
>>
Bonus
>>
>inb4 "bonus situation" graphic
>>
>>71203369
>if they just followed the quarantine code the movie never would've happened

What are some other movies where one stupid mistake caused the entire plot?
>>
File: 1463153531562.jpg (104 KB, 468x700) Image search: [Google]
1463153531562.jpg
104 KB, 468x700
Right
>>
>>71203891
Wouldn't that have just brought the Xeno to earth and fucked shit up even more?
>>
>>71203983
Why?
>>
BONUS
O
N
U
S
>>
>>71203891
Rocket Ship X-M. Stupid scientist fucked the equations, the girl got them right, scientist overruled her and fucked them all to death.
>>
>>71203369
Because Ash wanted to see what would happen if the Xeno gestated.

>>71203891
It wasn't a mistake. By potentially introducing an alien pathogen/parasite Ash was following the company's secret protocol for finding bio-weapons.
>>
>>71203369
Will Scott finally address the bonus situation in the Prometheus sequel?
>>
>>71203369
Non-meme answer: the company wanted the ayy lmao alive, and I suppose Ash was afraid that freezing it would kill it.
>>
>>71204148
Oh, so it's ok when Ash does it, but when Prometheus did the same thing with David everyone bitched "PLOTHOLE PLOTHOLE WHY WOULD HE ACT LIKE THAT?"
>>
>>71203369
WALK IN THE PARK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egBY9bHEHSk
>>
>>71204488
The movie never established that David was following a similar protocol.

Also Prometheus fucking sucks.
>>
>>71203908
He'll be fine
>>
>>71204584
You just didnt get the film. Trust me true film academics like me understand all the nuances in the film you just dont get it and probably think something like avatar is better
>>
>>71204704
I've never actually seen Avatar in its entirety.

The parts that are more Dances With Wolves than Starship Troopers are terribly uninteresting. Visual spectacle doesn't really mean anything anymore.
>>
No, Prometheus was not good. It was a major disappointment, it was a mess of a film that had so much potential. Riley Scott had ADHD with the plot, all of which may have been okay on their own. Should have been all zenomorph, or no zenomorph.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcjHhIapO4
Check out this Region 3 exclusive bonus
>>
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.