[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 5x10_waitress.png (926 KB, 1398x786) Image search: [Google]
5x10_waitress.png
926 KB, 1398x786
what is her problem?
>>
>>71194310

She acts like she's a good person but she's actually trash and broken, Charlie actually deserves better, or maybe they DO deserve each other.
>>
She isn't attracted to someone. No matter how much you can be in love with someone, sometimes they don't want you back. They just happened to make her an asshole throughout the series.
>>
>>71194355
I feel so bad for Charlie all the time. She thinks she's such hot shit.
>>
>>71194362
she fucks everyone else. at this point it's just her being a bitch. It's not like she has reservations about slutting around
>>
>>71194443

They made her into an asshole, but for the most part anyone who hates her is just projecting.
>>
>>71194362
women shouldn't have a say in who they fuck
>>
She has low self esteem but Charlie manages to still be too repulsive to her. The joke is that he is madly in love with her despite the fact that she's so fucked up that she would sleep with Frank to make Dennis jealous.
>>
>>71196359
The fat man said, despondently
>>
>>71196417
I would do Charlie.
I get that sweet, emotional idiot vibe. I think he would clean up okay.

I guess on the inside, she's worse off than he is
>>
>>71196359
I agree. Letting them fuck who they want isn't as damaging as letting them vote though.
>>71196488
t. legbeard
>>
>>71196511
The point isn't that he "could" clean up - he opts to swim around in the sewer and eat cat food and cheese. His underwear is mummified.
>>
She's a lonely character with no friends, arguably one of the more pathetic characters in the show. The fact the gang never even bothers to know her name is funny but also too cruel
>>
she's being poisoned
>>
>>71196634
still more fuckable than Frank.
I mean... Jesus
>>
>>71196488
fat faggot spotted
>>
>>71196748
By her constituents?
>>
still, her resurgence in the series is pointless.

I guess like the rest of the plot
>>
>>71194310
Dennis won't plow her silly
>>
>>71196783
Charlie was slowly poisoning her, right? then when Frank tried to do it he messed up and used too much.
>>
>>71196781
fat faggot spotted
>>
>>71196907
fat faggot spotted
>>
>>71194310
She genuinely needs a good dicking
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.