[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are allowed to murder one (1) actor, actress, or director,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: jennifer_lawrence.jpg (220 KB, 900x1214) Image search: [Google]
jennifer_lawrence.jpg
220 KB, 900x1214
You are allowed to murder one (1) actor, actress, or director, and you are guaranteed to get away with it. You can also murder them in the manner of your choice.

Who do you you kill and how?
>>
bump

you might get v& if you respond to my post btw
>>
Aidan Gillen

just to piss off all the memers
>>
>>71191538

y tho.

hollywood seems like familia
>>
>>71191538
Fraser. I just want to put him out of his misery.
>>
murder alexandria daddario by suffocation of my penis
>>
File: John'cant'Landis.jpg (16 KB, 236x335) Image search: [Google]
John'cant'Landis.jpg
16 KB, 236x335
>>
alejandro inarritu. with my bare hands.
>>
Emma Watson.

Flaying her alive.
>>
>>71192196
Same
>>
>>71191538
god she is so beautiful. i just want to kiss her neck and lips and hold her in my arms.
>>
Kiera Knightley

I kill her by turning off the oxygen machines at a ripe old age after being my wife for 70 years :^)
>>
Fuck her to death over many years
>>
>>71191538
Woody Allen. Gang raped in prison. Not by me, just a few BBC ^:)
>>
>>71191538
The guy making Ghostbusters
>>
>>71191538
OP, After you have murdered JLaw I want to revive her.
Then after feeding her with her favourite dish, I am gonna slaughter her part by part.
Then slaughter those parts into smaller parts and give it back to you.
>>
>>71191538
Adam Sandler.

I would force him to confess that Jews did 9/11 and that they control the media.
Then execution by Scaphism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism)
>>
>>71192695
Good man
>>
Spielberg. Not because he's a poor filmmaker, but because he contributes to pedowood. I think he's doing bad things...
>>
>>71191538
Death by bearing too many of my children.
>>
File: 1385401432620.gif (3 MB, 328x303) Image search: [Google]
1385401432620.gif
3 MB, 328x303
I've always wanted to see what would happen if you put someone through some kind of industrial pneumatic press thing, those ones that bend thick sheets of metal like paper
>hfw
>>
some jewish director that heavily supports israel
by feeding him foreskins
>>
Killing 1 person would not stop the production of countless stupid and pointless remakes, but I would probably kill CEO of Disney (whoever he is), hoping that with someone else in charge the world might become just a bit brighter.
inb4 404
>>
File: 1462326749526.jpg (3 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
1462326749526.jpg
3 MB, 5616x3744
>>71192695

You should learn how to spell your wife's name...
>>
>>71191538
Nice try, FBI. I have a dog tqvm and I want him to keep being alive.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.