[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did brüno trigger all the normies but borat made them give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: bruno_ver3_xlg.jpg (388 KB, 1500x1126) Image search: [Google]
bruno_ver3_xlg.jpg
388 KB, 1500x1126
why did brüno trigger all the normies but borat made them give me a high five?
>>
Bruno was always the weakest link in the Ali G Show.
>>
>>71182248
Maybe, but this movie was almost as good as Borat.
>>
>>71182118
Because Bruno was shit and Borat was funny?
>>
Because Bruno wasn't funny aside from the Palestine joke.
>>
>>71182887
>he didn't like the penis shouting "BRUNO"
What are you a homophobe?
>>
If he made Bruno these days he'd have been thrown of a building.
>>
Love stereotype arab
Hate stereotype gay
>>
Because gay stuff is icky XD
>>
>>71182118
What happened to his left nipple?
>>
>>71182248
there was no weak link in the Ali G show
>>
>>71182118
it started well, but devolved into stupid shock comedy that wasnt actually funny
>>
Because Bruno was horrible.
>>
threatened peoples sexuality.
>>
>that scene where he tries to sneak into the dudes tent nude in the middle of the night
toppest kek
>>
Because kike hating middle easterner is funnier than DUDE HOMOSEXUAL LMAO
>>
>>71182248

He was a strong link in the show, because he captured the pomposity and delusions of genius in the fashion world so well, and they fell for it because theyre egotists.

Unfortunately the film was just 'laugh at him being gay'. It didnt work because where Borat was from somewhere culturaly backward, Bruno was a fashionable first-world media darling, so his fish out of water schtick seemed incredibly forced.
>>
>>71182118
because there was a scary penis :(
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS HIS LEFT NIPPLE?
>>
>>71182118
Maybe it's because im actually gay that i thought it was so fucking funny
>>
>>71186065
unless you've personally attended a blowbang and relived the crinkle of your feet on the cum-stained tarpped floor I don't see how this shit is amusing

waving aroudn sex toys hasnt been funny since me myself and irene
>>
>>71182248
>Bruno was always the weakest link in the Ali G Show.

Bruno was great in the Ali G show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajMsfw8-RUY
>>
>>71186035
On his armpit
>>
I don't think Bruno was a weak link but Ali G was definitely the strongest link. There will never be a character like him.
>>
>tfw I completely missed the Ali G show and when people refer to it in borat and bruno threads I don't know what to think
>>
File: i kekked to the sky.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
i kekked to the sky.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>71186166
>fucking wot
>don't be fucking gay
>>
>>71183130
>Borat
>Arab
>>
>>71182118
Overall, nobody ever really gave a fuck for more than 4 minutes about either movie to be honest, fagmilia.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>look at all dos starrs
>makes me think of all da hawt guys in de world
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 720x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 720x712
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pxjt6z1Nz34
>>
>>71186166
>does it excite you? does it make you hot?
lel
>>
>>71185335
I honestly think that the only reason people liked Borat was because they thought the accent was funny. Everything else was just him doing the accent and all the arab stuff was forgiven because people secretly hate arabs and think they are hicks in America. If he did a black, gay, or jewish(like he is) character it would have been awful. I think he should have done a chinese guy, its the only other nationality that Americans love to hate.
>>
>>71186613
Borat wasn't Arab for fucks sake. People like it because it took the piss out of America btw
>>
>>71186287
iktf
>>
>>71182118
Brüno was totally unrealistic.
I mean, portraying Harrison Ford as a grumpy asshole who doesn't give a shit anymore, hellohooo!
>>
>>71186613
how would sacha pull off being a chinese guy though?
>>
I liked the full frontal scene where the big titted hooker tried to rape him and showed her totally shaven cunt.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.