[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of my fellow Britbongs pulling an all nighter for the Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: based_dimbleby.jpg (52 KB, 634x321) Image search: [Google]
based_dimbleby.jpg
52 KB, 634x321
Any of my fellow Britbongs pulling an all nighter for the Brexit results?
>>
i cant wait to see /pol/ when they announce remain won
>>
what is this and why should i care
>>
>>71180340
Yep, i voted leave but i predict at least a 40/60 split to stay in.
>>
>>71180340

Sky or BBC?
>>
The UK should just leave and become a state of the USA desu
>>
No point, we're fucked
>>
>>71180426
>leave one expansionist, totalitarian shithole for another one

No thanks
>>
>>71180410
Why not both?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdL4sTxaCyQ
>>
>>71180438
Shy brexiters and a low turnout will win it.
>>
File: 1466216573222.jpg (170 KB, 1184x789) Image search: [Google]
1466216573222.jpg
170 KB, 1184x789
>>71180340
I hope you guys pull out, but, doubt Soros will let it happen
>>
I'll be awake through the night anyway due to childcare responsibilities. I'm voting Remain, but there's a very real risk the Leave will win. The Remain campaign has been pretty terrible and Rupert Murdoch is supporting Leave, which means the UK's pleb newspapers are all promoting Leave... a continuation of the anti- EU narrative they have been espousing since Britain joined, really.
>>
File: ClnsnBDWkAQiGQW.jpg (173 KB, 1105x1200) Image search: [Google]
ClnsnBDWkAQiGQW.jpg
173 KB, 1105x1200
>>71181713
>>
>>71180340
>news reporting result too close to call
>lazy britbongs then vote for the status quo
There's no real danger of them leaving the EU, they'd rather sit on their asses drinking tea and watching Coronation Street..
>>
>>71181713
Actually Murdoch's hedged his bets, the Times and Sunday Times are strongly pro-Remain.

And I think I think the bookies are about right, probably 75% chance to remain, in the other two recent referendums there was a big surge of support for the status quo. But pollsters got the general totally wrong and there's much less precedent for an EU vote. So maybe I'm wrong.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.