[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/, what great tv shows am I missing? I can't shake the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: uc48xdu.jpg (212 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
uc48xdu.jpg
212 KB, 1680x1050
/tv/, what great tv shows am I missing? I can't shake the feeling that there is some great show that is just outside of my bubble and I haven't discovered it yet.

Shows I currently keep up with:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Ash vs. Evil Dead
Black Mirror
Daredevil
Doctor Who
Game of Thrones
Mr. Robot
Orphan Black
Preacher
Rick and Morty
Sense8
Sherlock
Silicon Valley
The Expanse
The Leftovers
The Strain
The Walking Dead
The X-Files
True Detective
Vikings
>>
Braindead and Narcos are pretty good
>>
>>71179171
12 Monkeys
>>
just go to imdb and watch the top 100 shows.
>>
>>71179403

I heard pretty bad things about that show. Is it really good? I don't want to taint the movie.
>>
>>71179171
This is a joke, right?
>>
You have awful taste. Just lurk threads and when someone says something is shit, watch it.
>>
>>71179171
all of these shows are shit
>>
You should give John Adams a go!
Excellent acting, costumes and sets. It's a HBO mini series.
>>
>>71179483
Just watch it. I guarantee it's not half as retarded as The Strain. Also check out the Fargo show. I know the thinking is that these types of projects are just bland cash grabs made for the sake of milking a franchise but once you actually watch them you'll realize they have a lot more substance to them and are their own things that compliment the source material nicely.
>>
>>71179171

what is pic related from?
>>
>doctor who
>>
I'm watching wayward pines right now. It's, so comfy. Only thing I could want more is some mila kunis in my wayward pines desu.
>>
Continuum

Best time travel series. It just finished.
>>
Harper's Island

1 season self-contained series.
>>
>>71179731

The Strain is retarded but so entertaining.
>>
>>71179737
Doctor Who
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.