[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW HOUSEBOTS REVEALED ROBOT WARS IS BACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
NEW HOUSEBOTS REVEALED

ROBOT WARS IS BACK
>>
>no muslim robot that explodes upon impact with another robot
I thought britbong media was all about being progressive like the nation itself
>>
>>71179116

>making jokes related to the EU when we're about to leave it

/tv/ is literally full of shut-off children. If I had you with me right now I'd fucking kill you. I'd make you swallow your own teeth and nobody would even care, they'd thank me, in fact.
>>
File: 1454954431608.jpg (327 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1454954431608.jpg
327 KB, 900x900
>>71179116
OKAY WE GET IT YOU'RE A POLFAG

Jesus christ, every thread. Every single fucking thread, no matter the context, /pol/ has to wade in and clumsily yank the subject round to their stormfag bullshit like the sweaty artists they are. /pol/ is literally more pushy than tumblr.

We are here to talk about ROBOT WARS. OP, I see Sir Killalot and I am hype. Good thread.
>>
>>
>>71179058
Where is Sgt Bash?
>>
>>71179282
Auschwitz
>>
>>71179223
It's a fuckin joke man, calm down, can't you take the bantz?
>>
>>71179058
>no sgt
fuck offff
>>
>>71179058

>no Sgt. Bash
>bring back Matilda, the only house robot to ever get BTFO by a contender robot

fucking dropped
>>
is that the robot show tonight on ABC or something else? i can't tell all these fighting robot shows apart anymore
>>
>>71179405
>implying they won't still have the others
>>
No new ones?
>>
>>71179405
To be fair Matilda isn't the only house robot to get BTFO, Shunt and Bash have both had their tangles as well. Razer used to love having a pop at the house.
>>
>>71179567
Don't want new ones. This show will ride on a wave of nostalgia.
>>
How will they SJW it up?
>>
>>71179058
i might be imagining things but wasn't there a contestant once that killed sir killalot, or at least wounded him?
>>
>>71179716
the male controlled robots will be inside a hole with half their robot body sticking out while the female controlled robot is allowed to use anything at her disposal to defeat him
>>
>>71179282
Bash was literally useless against any robot apart from that one that was daft enough to be covered in fur
>>
File: 1458510997182.jpg (15 KB, 236x206) Image search: [Google]
1458510997182.jpg
15 KB, 236x206
>>71179223
>getting this triggered over literally nothing

amerifats ladies and gents rofl
>>
>it's a wedge-shaped robot easily outwits the house robots episode
>>
>>71180095
Diotor was king of bantz
>shows up one year with a kebab on a spit
>>
>>71180126
Why would a burger post in a robot wars thread?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.