[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has this guy fallen off the face of the map or does /tv/ just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (63 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
63 KB, 900x900
has this guy fallen off the face of the map or does /tv/ just not care about CoCo?
>>
>>71178310
I adore cocopuffs you fool
>>
>>71178310

He made a bad career move and now hates the world. His last sjw rant killed any likeability i had for him.
>>
Deleted him off my DVR when he said we should ban the AR15, seriously fuck him and fuck so called progressives
>>
I unsubscribed when they released that anti-gun video.

I'm still going to watch every remote he does untill he dies though
>>
I watch clueless gamer.. that is all.
>>
>>71179254
Why exactly do you need that rifle, when there will still be better rifles, more suited to things like hunting that you would need a rifle for?
>>
>>71179290
SHALL
>>
>>71179290
>implying americunts buy fullautomatic machineguns to hunt
>>
>>71179287
That's the worst segment
I hate the uncharismatic bearded shill that does it
>>
>>71179290
They're obviously not for hunting you retard.
>>
File: z5nwxcyrig7wha9oswu2[1].jpg (857 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
z5nwxcyrig7wha9oswu2[1].jpg
857 KB, 1296x730
>>71179290
Are you telling me you are not prepping for the apocalypse zombie invasion?
>>
>>71179290

>modern firearm technology
>used the least often in homicide according to the FBI
>so well designed an 8 year old girl could handle it if she absolutely needed to for home defense
>the word hunting does not appear in the 2nd amendment

Fuck right off, gun control didn't prevent the Bataclan massacre and it won't help here. Pulse nightclub was a gun free zone by Florida state law and look where that got them
>>
File: 1466342027333.jpg (8 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1466342027333.jpg
8 KB, 250x251
>>71178310
He looks and sounds like the douchebag who stole my girlfriend in high school. I can't stand this arsehole. I like Jimmy Kimmel better.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.