[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: cho.jpg (574 KB, 1781x1057) Image search: [Google]
cho.jpg
574 KB, 1781x1057
>I'm a rape survivor
>I'm bisexual
>I'm Korean

Was this the worst episode yet? Barely laughed and it was only at things Jerry said.
>>
>rape survivor
I don't get this term
Their life was never in danger. That's like saying "I'm a breakfast survivor"
>>
>>71176873
veteran status
>>
>>71176851
I din't know there were new episodes but I'm sure not happy to see this obnoxious unfunny lesbo-pandering cunt getting her time in the sun
>>
>>71176873
They say it's because the word "victim" gives their assailants too much power. As in so much power, that you would think that they would be physically superior to the point of being able to dominate them or something. Which of course is just a ridiculous notion so we have to go with "survivor."
>>
>>71176873
I mean, a fair amount of people do get raped and subsequently murdered. Eating breakfast isn't a malicious act like rape and if they're going that far just to have sex with someone, they very well be meaning to killing you too.

Though people do throw around the term far too much, but I think that's more to do with how liberal people are with the term rape nowadays.
>>
Worst episode indeed, not a single laugh.

Compare this to a Bill Burr episode....
>>
>>71176851
The last one sucked also. I really tried to find anything funny in the previous episode, but it was only jerry saving it.
>>
>Cho said she was "raped continuously through my teenage years", and that when she told someone else about it and her classmates found out, she received hostile remarks justifying it, including accusations of being "so ugly and fat" that only a crazy person would have sex with her.[7]

>raped continuously

What? How is that even possible?

>>71177199
Naw, Jim Gaffigan and Jerry were both on point.
>>
>>71177244
>Naw, Jim Gaffigan and Jerry were both on point.
Maybe if you have seen his stuff, but from that episode it looked to me like this Jim guy isnt funny on his own. I think he does a lot of prep work to come up with funny material and his weird voice helps him. Plus, like they talked, his wife is helping him with the material.
>>
you shouldn't be allowed to call yourself a "survivor" of something that isn't directly fatal.
>>
>>71176851

>women
>funny

My vagina, rape rape rape, period, discharge, this guy I wanted to knock unconscious and rape, things that happen in a grocery store, period in a grocery store, rape in my discharging period vagina.

Why aren't you laughing, do you hate women?
>>
>>71177244
>raped continuously
>What? How is that even possible?
Im watching the episode now and it seems she was raped by a family member, so makes sense.
>>
In retrospect, it seems like this episode is Jerry trying to cozy up to the SJW crowd.
>>
>>71177428
I finished watching the episode and I think some of you might be overreacting.

She is fucked up in the head, thats obvious, but Jerry doesnt give her the satisfaction in dwelling into it. He just talks about comedy and thats all he cares about.
The one episode before this was much worse in my opinion. It seemed like he wanted to prop up this unfunny comedian, because he was his friend, not because he was a good comedian.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.