[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sicario
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (761 KB, 2662x4000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
761 KB, 2662x4000
How do you feel about this character?
>>
Good. He didn't need to be fleshed out, or have us led through his training, how he became a hitman. We just know that he wants to snatch every motherfucker birthday who killed his family. He was a highly effective tool for the CIA.
>>
>>71167649
Don't forget about his daughter.
>>
>>71167960

Isn't he basically the Punisher if he were to also kill innocents?
>>
>>71168104
On CIA's payroll, but yeah.

Was there ever a Punisher arc where he's contracted?
>>
>>71167960
Luckily the next movie will have all that
>>
>>71168378

There's another one?
>>
>>71168190
he's only being paid by the cia? i thought he was still working for columbia or some other cartel.
>>71168577
yes
>>
>>71168577
I really don't want a sequel. Leave it as it is and let the creatives and talent work on other projects.
>>
>>71169004
its gonna be more brolin and del toro, blunt is out. i just wanna see more oper8r shit from alejandro. the tunnel scene and drug dealers house was awesome and i needed more.

S I C A R I O S
>>
>>71168626
he used to work for the cartel, and now is paid by the CIA.
>>
"Revenge is a dish best served cold... like the food on the plates of the 2 boys, the wife, and the now dead Mexican kingpin/whatever that fucked him over and killed his family..."

That's what I think about that character and I have zero issues with what the character did considering his motivation to get that revenge served up. The sins of the Father, indeed.

HATERS GONNA HATE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.