[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Seinfeld over-rated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Seinfeld-cast-r.jpg (568 KB, 2248x1797) Image search: [Google]
Seinfeld-cast-r.jpg
568 KB, 2248x1797
Is Seinfeld over-rated?
>>
Seasons 1 through 3 are underrated and elaine wasnt such a larry david mouthpiece. The later seasons are neither nor.
>>
>>71166349
Seinfeld is correctly rated
>>
>>71166349
No. The only people who overrate it are youngfags who don't realize how revolutionary it was during the 90s.
>>
File: Larry-Sanders-Show.jpg (57 KB, 665x375) Image search: [Google]
Larry-Sanders-Show.jpg
57 KB, 665x375
No but pic related is a show just as good that no one here talks about.

>Jerry and Garry were bffs
>>
Nope
>>
>>71166889
It's not as easy to relate to when you can't empathetically connect to how fucking infuriating it was to need to make a call and some asshole is hogging the payphone
>>
Perfectly rated as a good sitcom. Sitcoms are all a terrible so saying it is a good sitcom is like saying my chest hair needs to braided, it just doesn't matter. you know
>>
>>71166349
Yes. Literally Forced Memes: The TV show before the internet was ubiquitous.
>>
>>71166996
While I like The Larry Sanders Show, it's nowhere near as funny or witty as Seinfeld was. Same goes for Newsradio.
>>
>>71167109
Like, a kid today would watch and say "oh yeah I guess that would be pretty annoying" but the person in 1996 is watching that scene and going THATMOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>71167169
I dunno man, I'm re-watching the first few seasons of LSS and its almost infuriating how amazing the show really was
>>
The fact that so many people cry out calling it overrated proves it isn't.
>>
>>71167169
Larry sanders is so underrated. i actually hold it in high regards even more than Seinfeld, as it paved the way for sitcoms to be more edgy and creative. it was a really good show. newsradio is p good too

best sitcom is cheers tho
>>
>>71167333
If I'm reading that trainwreck of a sentence correctly, it actually would mean it is overrated, unless you're seriously considering populism as the main criterion for being "good".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTwE7xDZkPk

>calculate the velocity, v, in relation to the trajectory, t, in which g, gravity, of course, remains a constant
>>
File: garry shandling.jpg (126 KB, 1200x876) Image search: [Google]
garry shandling.jpg
126 KB, 1200x876
>>71167405
Personally Garry's death is harder for me to accept than Robin Williams.

You don't know what you got til its gone.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.