[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just marathoned the first season. What did you guys think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 318x158) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 318x158
Just marathoned the first season.

What did you guys think?
>>
Great show. Funny as heck.
>>
>>71164922
Got tired of Danny McBride's articulate profane redneck shit pretty quickly, to be honest. I'd like to seem he try a different type of character but it seems like he's found his niche and sticking to it.
>>
Steve Little and the cameos really made the show for me, series finale was top tier
>>
>>71164922
Is that the season where april dies? I just remember that nerdy kid dancing at the school dance.
>>
Love it
>>
>we gonna have a lot of fixxins?
>>
Great unPC show. HBO doesn't give a shit when it comes to comedy, same with Curb. Hopefully Vice Principals is just as good.
>>
>>71165040
But rednecks are funny as shit
>>
>>71165362
>First five minutes of this show
>"So you're going to new York Kenny??"
>You mean Jew York
LEL
>>
>>71164922
Shit's pretty top notch
>>
>>71165121
I got to see Katy mixons amazing tits in season one finale

God damn that's a nice piece of ass 10/10
>>
>>71165040
That's how people are in northern Virginia. I live in his hometown and this place is a mixture of niggers, rednecks, and northerners who commute to northern VA for work so there's an odd mixture of speech patterns. He comes and bar hops around downtown from time to time.
>>
>>71165164
No. That's when he was supposed to sign in Tampa but they flaked.

There was a need dancing at the school dance
>>
Stevie is best character.
>>
>>71165474
pretty sure that was a double my son
>>
>>71165474
Those were stand-in tits because she's a pussy.
>>
>>71165530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjeCsLenZbY
>>
>>71165530
>that episode where he dresses up as a geisha
Many keks.
I've actually never rewatched this show but I remember it being pretty good aside from the final season.
>>
>Better Business Bureau bullshit
>>
First season was the only good one.
>>
>>71165582
>Bob Duato!
>>
>>71165667
>Fuck Bob Duato
>>
>>71165538
>>71165556
Whyd you have to shatter my dreams like that :(
>>
what's is name, fuckin' shrek? hahaha
>>
>>71165582
Stevie is pretty funny. I'm slowly liking him
>>
File: danny-mcbride.png (255 KB, 287x601) Image search: [Google]
danny-mcbride.png
255 KB, 287x601
>>71164922
D R O P P E D
>>
>>71165511
Checked, but if if you seem him again, tell him to try something new.
>>
>>71165760
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIhYzHhjw20
>>
>>71165622
That episode was bizarre.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.