[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He deserved everything, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: alex.jpg (22 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
22 KB, 750x422
He deserved everything, right?
>>
>>71162560
Totally. I mean, he's a rapist and a murderer. If anything he got off easy.
>>
He got off easy
They should've gassed him and done humanity a favor
>>
File: image.png (226 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226 KB, 480x360
>>
>>71162775
That was my favorite part, because after he dropped that line I knew that boring movie would end soon.
>>
>condemned to watch kino
>>
He deserved worse. You're supposed to be smiling when he attempts to kill himself.
>>
>>71162560
>>71162738
>>71162762
>>71162857
>>71163489
>samefagging this hard
>>
>>71163576
nigga what
>>
>>71162560
Society creates it's own monsters and then wonders what exactly went wrong.
>>
>>71163844
This, he was a product of a torn society.
>>
>>71162560
Obviously, but it still makes you think :^)
>>
Jail is to be about reformation. The men behind the Ludivco treatment had no concern for the side-effects and punishments of their torture if the result would be a forced "reformation". He deserved none of it and was serving his time for the crime anyway.
>>
>>71162560
He was a good boy, he dindu nuffin.
>>
>>71162560
I think that the point is that the world forcefully drove him nuts when he was growing which turned him into a vicious criminal and then it forcefully drove him sane again by making him a mentally broken pussy, and that either way society just can't seem to work out what to do with people.
>>
>>71162775
this is the only one of these that actually makes sense in the context of the film
>>
>>71164834
No. The line would have to come when he was "cured," not after he broke through the conditioning.
>>
>>71164886
ok dad
>>
>>71165064
fuck you
>>
>>71162560
Not really, they took it too far. They done experimented with him.
>>71164028
This book and movie are ahead of their time, replace Alex with a rapefugee and you'll realize that society is here now.
>>
He volunteered for the experiment you know
>>
yes, but it didnt stop me feeling bad for a fucking psychopath
>>
File: cold.gif (1013 KB, 482x346) Image search: [Google]
cold.gif
1013 KB, 482x346
>a bit cold and pointless isn't it, lovely?

what did he MEEEEEAAAAAAN by this
>>
>>71162775
Funny in the book they say the title a few times. After he gets brainwashed he asks his peers if he's condemned to be a clockwork orange.
>>
Why did he become evil in the first place?
>>
>>71166232
if only i was able to effortlessly pick up 2 random women at a video arcade to engage in some horror show sex romping before going out for a spot of ultraviolence
>>
>>71166881
I'd imagine that being smart made him bored and with no future in sight and no strong force of any kind to guide him in the right direction he just drifted into doing awful shit because it feels good. Outside of that one counselor from the government nobody seemed to really even try with Alex, and the counselor could only really warn him of what was bound to happen if he kept breaking the law.
>>
>>71166977
You mean to tell me you don't do a bit of the ol in and out after youre done at the record store?
>>
I remember the first time I watched this movie, I thought half of the words were just nonsense, It took me half an hour to figure out what droogs were, I also couldn't take this it seriously because british culture is just so strange to me.
>>
I wish there was a eugenics program for psychopaths and sociopaths. Prenatal detection would be an achievement step for Mankind.
>>
>>71167744
Traffic on this site would plummet.
>>
>>71167884
everyone here has autism not psycho or socio whatever
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.