[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on the Big Bang Theory?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: big.jpg (85 KB, 640x627) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
85 KB, 640x627
What are your thoughts on the Big Bang Theory?
>>
>>71158958

I did like most of it through the first two seasons, but it's been downhill even since.

The writers still do understand their characters somewhat, Sheldon still "makes sense" for the kind of person he is. But it played out the tropes too hard instead of poking fun at them. It goes for that cheap crass humor too much that makes you cringe.

Also, Amy was supposed to be a counterpart to Sheldon. Instead she became this mousy bizarre pervert. Not to mention they ran Raj's gag too far, and now he's just annoyingly pathetic with women. Howard is ok I suppose, though Bernadette is domineering, at least it hasn't reached the absurd level of Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond.
>>
>>71158958
Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
>>
>>71159229
>>
>>71159229
Fuck off
>>
>>71158958

I like it. Watching it right now. It is pretty funny particular for a sitcom.
>>
>>71159229
Fuck off
>>
the science bullshitting pisses me right off

if youre gonna bs at least put some effort into it
>>
>>71159169
This. I think I liked it up to about season 5 but it's been going downhill as you say and this season has been shit.

Something I liked was that they were introducing new main characters really late. Unlike other shows where it's the same main cast the whole time this show could introduce Bernadette several years later then have entire episodes focused on her. I had hoped they were doing the same with Lucy (the bug eyed girl Raj was with) but it seems they want to keep Raj as the character with no set partner so they can shuffle different guest actress's around.

>>71159229
Nice meme faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (300 KB, 1200x1957) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300 KB, 1200x1957
i only watch for pic related
>>
I kind of like it. It's not great, but it's decent. Jew Boy's wife has awesome tits.
>>
>>71159432

it actually used to be better thought out earlier on in the show. the early seasons scene where sheldon goes off on tapioca pudding, everything is accurate. that formula sheldon told leonard about his relationships was actually accurate. (the one with 27 and n or something). if you used n with 1 being the korean, 2 being leslie, and 3 being the date with penny.... the relationship durations from the formula actually work out correctly.
>>
It's comfy but in a white noise sort of way. It's in no way intellectual. Jim parsons in the first four seasons is one of the great sitcom actors. Very shallow. Melissa rauch is hot as fuck and kayley cuoco goes all out showing tits and plenty of feet fan service. Blossom is useless.
>>
>>71159510
>>71159540

Jewbies, jewbies, baby Anon want milky!
>>
>>71159686
Not even I am this autistic, and I frequently argue over semantics on /v/.
>>
>>71159686
Mommy memers are worse than cuck memers
>>
>>71159711
>outing yourself as /v/
Embarrassing
>>
>>71159229
alright
>>
>>71159807
I'll never be as embarrassed as I was reading this >>71159686
>>
>>71159863
You should be
>>
>>71158958
Why the fuck isn't this shit show cancelled already?!
>>
>>71159961
Should be embarrassed having read that? I am.
>>
>>71159979
The ratings and ad revenue outweight the anger of 4chan.
>>
>>71160032
/thread /fucking rekt /told /knights of the told republic
>>
>>71160123
I don't know why you're memeing, it's completely true. Nobody cares if we hate it.
>>
considering the shit it gets for being the factors of the 'le nerdy' crowd, its humour and plot developments are really traditional sitcom. theres no agenda pushing at all really.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtHv2d8-PE0
>>
It started out mildy funny and only has gotten worse.
>>
>>71158958
Bazinga[\spoiler]
>>
I was always shit. Don't kid yourselves.
>>
>>71160380
Sounds like /tv/.
>>
>>71159229
>>
>>71160410

okay
>>
>>71159229
Let's just present the facts to each other
>>
>>71159229
>>
>>71159229

I've seen some episodes with friends (I'm talking about season 8-9).

It's unbelievably bad. I mean it. It's literally worse than any fanfiction you can find out there, it's just plain fucking retarded.

I guess their target audience is so wide that they really have to cater to the dumbest people worldwide.
>>
>>71159229
H8 u
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.