[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to her career /tv/? She was being touted as B
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: BumSniffer.jpg (249 KB, 947x1280) Image search: [Google]
BumSniffer.jpg
249 KB, 947x1280
What happened to her career /tv/?

She was being touted as Britain's next great actress after Downton Abbey, but for some reason she's now being cast in budget movies/tv show.

What's holding her back? She has the looks and talent, but there must be a reason producers are being prejudiced against her?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3726887/
>>
>>71153961
...bump?
>>
>>71153961
known bum sniffer
regrets showing breasts post-facto
inverted nipples

need I go on?
>>
>>71155113
wtf? bum sniffer?
>>
>>71155113
>bum sniffer
what fucking meme is this now
>>
>>71155113
>inverted nipples
pic?
>>
>>71155430
>>71155478
Fappening vid features her giving a blowjob where the dick spends a lot more time in her eye socket (think pic related) than it does her mouth while she repeatedly taunts the guy to let her sniff his bum
>>
>>71155430
>>71155478
it's from her fappening pics I assume
>>
Does she have hairy arms?
>>
>>71155558
ah shit, I remember the peniscope, it's hilarious
>>
She is fucking hot on Misfits
>>
literally
>>
>>71153961
Audiences noticed she's a bit cock-eyed
>>
who
>>
>>71155760
kek
>>
>>71155558
well that turns me off, fuck
>>
>>71153961
Willing to work in period pieces is a sign of an actress that chooses an easy way out
>>
>>71155558

What a fucking waste. The fappening just about evaded the goods. No blowjob or sex pics from any major stars, and the the OP's victim didn't even suck on camera.
>>
>>71156004
which makes me think a second wave is/was planned
>>
>>71155664
>Does she have hairy arms?
Looks like she waxes from the pics I could find. Oh well.
>>
>>71153961
She liked to sniff shit so they told her to fuck off. She was a freak anyway who dated blacks
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.