[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Paula Deen such an American sweetheart again? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
Why is Paula Deen such an American sweetheart again? I've just watched 2 seasons of Master Chef and every time she show up everyone lose their minds fawning over her.

She's incredibly creepy to me. Like her smiles never reach her eyes.
>>
>>71141498

1. It's reality television. They're "fawning over her" because the cameras are rolling, and they have to.

2. She didn't hurt anyone, she didn't kill anyone, she said something ignorant. It wasn't even hateful, it didn't inspire anyone to hurt black people, it just made her look like a fool in front of the whole country. So everybody got over it. If you can't forgive ignorance, the world is gonna be a very difficult place for you
>>
>>71141498
She's a celebrity chef.
People pretend to love Bobby Flay too.
>>
>>71141578
>she didn't kill anyone
Look at her eyes.
>>
She's been famous for years and southerners love her.
>>
I love the shooped pics of her sucking BBC
So fucking hot
>>
>>71141578
Oh. I didn't know about that racism thing. I'm not American.

I just find her to be so plastic. Like...she acts exactly like a stereotype of a Southern old lady on American TV and it throws me off. I thought those sitcoms were just exaggeration.

I like it when the bride made an O-face when tasting the food.

It's like cucking with food.
>>
Honestly, she seems like it would be fun to get drunk with her and like she probably will blow you too.

She looks like and old lady drunk slut.

Oh and butter.
>>
>>71141760

I've never watched her show, I only know her for the racism
>>
>>71141760
>she acts exactly like a stereotype of a Southern old lady

because thats her fucking shtick
>>
Deep fried cheesecake anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42oUVwyFsZI
>>
File: 557765434.jpg (83 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
557765434.jpg
83 KB, 534x712
B O O T E R
O
O
T
E
R
>>
Lucas is such a cool guy.

I like his accent too.
>>
File: ainsley_harriott (2).jpg (266 KB, 440x565) Image search: [Google]
ainsley_harriott (2).jpg
266 KB, 440x565
>>71141498
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcMAoi0-Je8
>>
File: .jpg (32 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
32 KB, 720x404
Jessie a qt too.

I hope she gets into the final with Lucas.
>>
>>71144432
>mfw Amerilards consider 2 leaves of mint a vegetable

No wonder you're all so fucking fat
>>
>>71141934
Her entire show is just a meme advertisement for butter
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 316x202
http://youtu.be/BE-IqwE4pUE
>>
Are there any chicks with hairy arms in these cooking shows? It would look really good in closeups of them preparing food and whatnot.
>>
>>71146566
How about armpits?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.