[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the drill sergeant that ALWAYS refers to the soldiers as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1458822026739.jpg (8 KB, 600x573) Image search: [Google]
1458822026739.jpg
8 KB, 600x573
>the drill sergeant that ALWAYS refers to the soldiers as "ladies"
>>
>>71139747
At Benning just recently we were called demeaning shit like that all day "keep working or you'll join those faggots in the hold platoon" but that's only because it's an all male training environment so people are less likely to bitch. At other forts ds really watch what they say because all it takes is one "equal opportunity" or "sexual harassment" to ruin your entire career
>>
>Connor is nicknamed "The Devil Dog"
Really? I mean, really??
>>
>>71139747
>that drill sergeant who is always yelling for no reason
>>
>>71139916
That's real, however.
>>
>>71139842

>tfw not allowed to say nigger around your new recruits anymore

wtf i hate the modern day now
>>
>>71139747
>that drill sergeant who is always cursing for no reason and making people run
>>
>>71139980
They do say it, and other racial slurs. They just don't when they're being recorded for documentaries. They'll also put their hands on you. They won't beat you, but they will do shit they're not "supposed" to all the time, because no one is going to do anything to stop it.

The last thing you want is to be known as the bitch that told on a DI.
>>
>>71140147
Confirmed for not being in the army where drill sergeants are.
>>
>>71140170
I didn't have Drill Sergeants because I wasn't in the army. I used "DI", not Drill Sergeant.
>>
>>71140203
We're talking about DSs, homeslice. Everyone knows that /tv/ is too pussy to join the marines.
>>
>>71139996
They're always swearing. And running isn't a punishment used often is mostly push-ups or other dumb stationary exercises.
>>
Nobody on this board has ever been through basic training.
>>
>>71140371
i meant in movies and tv-shows, obviously?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.