[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't they name this sequel "Now You Don't"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: cgasukvusamo8pc.jpg (143 KB, 600x913) Image search: [Google]
cgasukvusamo8pc.jpg
143 KB, 600x913
Why didn't they name this sequel "Now You Don't"?

It would have been a way better and impressive title.
>>
Brand appeal and recognition
>>
>>71138727

This movie is the epitome of tryhard Nolanshit.

I watched it for 10 minutes and had to turn the channel
>>
>>71138760
Amazing how you somehow saw a movie just released in theaters on TV.
>>
>>71138760
What makes it so bad? I saw the first and thought it was decent.

Apparently there is a major plothole which I read in a review, also the magic that they do isn't as explained as it was in the first or something.
>>
>>71138760
>This movie is the epitome of tryhard Nolanshit.

Moo
>>
>You haven't seen anything yet.

Why do these people always insist on adding such cringey extra bullshit?

>movie is called "The Blood"
>"You're about to have a bloody experience"

Stop
>>
>>71138727
because they want to maximize the ticket sales to include the normies who bought tickets to the first one but don't care as much about it as plebs like you so when they browse the listings quicky they know its the sequel, rather than "Now You Don't" which could be any flick.
>>
to trigger autists like us obviously

it's a garbage flick anyone so who cares?
>>
>>71138727
>It would have been a way better and impressive title.
It would be too clever to the goyim. There's nothing in there to directly indicate what movie it's a sequel to.
I get the feeling that the filmmakers fought for that to be the title, and they were bitterly overruled.
>>
>>71138727
And the third in the trilogy ...Abracadabra!
>>
>>71138727
Brand recognition
>>
Or 'Now I See You Too'

way cleverer
>>
>>71138727
Because part 3 is already in pre-production.
>>
>>71138727
How can a movie with a cast like this turn out to be so fucking shitty?
>>
>>71138760
>I saw a movie only in theaters or on pirate cam on TV

okay
>>
>>71138760
But the movie has none of the hallmarks of Nolan (faux-intelligent plot, melodrama, lowtalking, edgy shit)
>>
>Now you see me, too.
Walked out the theater right there.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.