[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He didnt run so good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: rickon.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rickon.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
He didnt run so good
>>
File: 33.jpg (153 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
153 KB, 960x686
RUN RICKON RUN
>>
>not adjusting your run line based on a Poisson distribution of Ramsay's arrows

deserved it
>>
>JUST STRAIF MY SHIT UP
>>
>>71136691
all he had to do was zigzag. running in a straight line was full retard
>>
I assume his body was trampled by horses after Jon charged at the enemy with the army following suit.
>>
>>71137239
The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. You're the retard
>>
>>71136635
>hurr zigzag
All I see on /tv/ and fucking facebook comment fields.
If there's anything I've learned in the army, it's that if you don't want to get hit, you run as fast as you can, and you run in a straight line.
>>
>>71137239
or stay hidden behind one of the pyre
>>
>>71136635
mmmmMMMMM WHAT YOU SAAAAAAY
>>
>>71140089
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdaQHTWT_ZI
4 u
it explains that exact problem. Such a good show
>>
>>71140089
t. abu hajaar
>>
>>71140089
didn't work well for rick
retard
>>
>>71140153
Well this show looks awesome.
>>
>>71136635
yes yes well done rickon, well run rickon

HOWEVER
>>
>>71140089

>run in a straight line towards Jon peeking over shoulder at Ramsy like a Quarter Back
>watch for his release arm and change direction slightly

He had AT LEAST 3 seconds between release and arrow contact.

Its literally that fucking simple

Rickon confirmed for intentional suicide
>>
>>71140224
>he hasn't seen Generation Kill
Jesus, anon. Get on that shit right now.
>>
>>71138378
It's also the easiest way to get shot if someone's aiming at you, you dumb fuck
It doesn't matter how much quicker a straight line is if you're dead
>>
File: MLGxXnoscopeXx.webm (3 MB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
MLGxXnoscopeXx.webm
3 MB, 700x400
pure bullshit.

you cannot defend ramsay not being a villain sue.
>>
>>71138378
>>71140089
>comparing gun fire to a fucking bow
that's why you were in the army in the first place, you are actually retarded
>>
File: rickon.png (34 KB, 633x192) Image search: [Google]
rickon.png
34 KB, 633x192
The actor on twitter
>>
File: shigg.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
shigg.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>>71140089
you're all idiots. what he should have done was run while looking back, keeping eyes on ramsay and his bow so whenever he launches an arrow all you need to do is simply change direction. once an arrow has been launched it already has a set location it will fall in. unless ramsay can control the arrow mid flight.
>>
>>71140253
>>71140354

step up family
>>
should have run sideways to make his target smaller and also be able to watch Ramsey shooting
>>
He couldn't zigzag 'cuz Jon was going for him on straight line
>>
>>71140224
the last Hbo good show
>>
>>71140291
Ramsay looks so bored. What a shit character. They made him a cartoonish dick, why not give him some fucking energy? He's at the precipice of the biggest storm of blood n thunder he'll ever see by far yet he can't pretend to enjoy shooting at his wife's brother. He should be cumming down his pants. He's not some stoic piece of shit like Stannis or Jon. He's GoT's shittier version of the Joker. What a flat plot device. Feel sorry for the actor. This should've been his big episode. For such a SICK FUCKING VILLAIN XD they really shelved him. I can't remember a single line he spoke all season. His big line is "Come and See" yet that was through a letter.
>>
>>71140336
kek
>>
>>71140336
Did he even say a single word this season?

Like Tonks I think his death was only the second time you saw him but at least she had some fucking dialogue.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.